Part - 9

Pov...

Two days later, at the famous Kim Hotel in Korea, Jungkook's success party is happening. This hotel is well-known across the country. Many celebrities and well-known people are invited to the party.The food at the party is from many different countries, so there are plenty of options to choose from. There is something for everyone to enjoy. Taehyung has spent a lot of money to make this party special.It's now 7 PM, and guests are starting to arrive. The party is so big and exciting that no one wants to miss it.

In Jin and RM's Room

Namjoon, visibly upset, paces around the room. He bursts out angrily, "Bastard!

Jin, concerned, looks at Namjoon and asks, What's wrong?

Namjoon, still fuming, responds, Taehyung has been driving me crazy. I don't know what he thinks of himself. Dad favors him so much. Jin, tell me honestly, is there something wrong with me? Was I not worthy of the CEO position? Is that why Dad treated me this way?"Feeling hurt, Namjoon continues, Do you think I'm not capable?

Jin, trying to comfort him, says, Joonie, it's nothing like that. You deserve more than just the CEO position, and you know it. Don't let someone else ruin your mood. Remember, we have to go to the party. When everyone sees how well you've managed everything, they will praise you.

Hearing Jin's comforting words, Namjoon begins to relax. He sweetly hugs Jin, pecks his forehead, and says, Baby, let's get ready. Make sure you look so good that everyone notices you.

Jin, playfully slapping Namjoon's chest, replies, Why would everyone look at me? I'm getting ready for you, not for anyone else.

Namjoon feels a wave of happiness wash over him, grateful for Jin's words. They both start preparing for the party, knowing it will be an evening to remember.

 They both start preparing for the party, knowing it will be an evening to remember

Namjoon outfit