Part - 11

Pov....

As morning arrives, sunlight streams through the window, casting a bright beam directly onto Jungkook's face, causing him to stir.

He rubs his eyes while pouting, attempting to rise with his eyes still closed. However, he finds himself unable to move, feeling a significant weight pressing down on his chest. Confused, he opens his eyes and is startled to see a man sleeping on top of him, with the man's face nestled snugly into his neck.

Jungkook blinks twice, trying to recall what led to this situation, and suddenly shouts, AHHHHHHHHHHH!"His outburst causes the man, who is comfortably snuggled into his neck, to groan in annoyance. With a deep and sleepy voice, the man mumbles, WHO THE HELL IS SHOUTING?

Jungkook, now fully awake, pushes the sleeping man off him. The man, still groggy, slowly opens his eyes and sees Jungkook staring at him with wide eyes.

Recognizing Jungkook, he exclaims in surprise, Mr. Jeon, you? What are you doing here?

As realization dawns on him, Taehyung, the man on top of Jungkook, becomes acutely aware of their compromising position.

Flustered, he quickly stood up, his face flushed with embarrassment. However, in his haste, he hears Jungkook shout again, this time in shock as he notices Taehyung's half-naked chest.

Jungkook, trembling with anxiety, stammered, Mr. Kim, what are you doing here and why are you half naked?" His voice is barely above a whisper,

Taehyung's confusion deepened as he quickly checked himself, pulling back a small blanket to reveal his completely naked body.

His eyes widened in shock as he shouted, Why the hell am I naked?"Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest as he checked himself, a cold dread washing over him.

His breath hitched and a sob escaped his lips, tears filling his wide, doe-like eyes. The realization hit him like a freight train: something had happened between them last night. His mind raced with fragments of memories, blurring the line between reality and a nightmare.

Taehyung groaned, clutching his head as a pounding headache intensified.

Seeing Jungkook's tears made his irritation spike. Why are you crying? he snapped, frustration lacing his voice.

Jungkook's sobs grew more desperate, choking on his words, Last night...Impatience and fear mingled in Taehyung's eyes as he demanded, What about last night?

Jungkook's voice was barely audible as he confessed, Last night, something might have happened between us that shouldn't have.

The weight of those words hung heavily in the air.Taehyung's heart dropped, his eyes widening in disbelief.

He turned his attention back to Jungkook, scrutinizing him more closely.

That's when he noticed the telltale marks: love bites scattered across Jungkook's jaw, chest, shoulders, and arms. Taehyung's face turned pale, his expression a mixture of horror and confusion, as if he had seen a ghost.

Jungkook waited anxiously for Taehyung's response, his heart pounding in his chest.

The silence stretched uncomfortably until Taehyung finally exclaimed, The Fuck I was a virgin! Shit, did I just lose my virginity? His voice was filled with tension as he rubbed his temples in frustration.

He glanced over at Jungkook, whose face had turned a deep shade of red with anger.

Seeing Jungkook's reaction, Taehyung asked with genuine concern, What's wrong, Mr. Jeon? Are you feeling okay?