Part - 19

Everyone was continuing their breakfast when Mrs. Kim coughed and said, Listen, everyone. My daughter and son-in-law are coming back from their world tour and will arrive by tonight.

So, Jin, there should be no shortcomings in their welcome, she said strictly.

Jin just nodded his head. Jungkook noticed that everyone had some sort of expression on their faces upon hearing this, then looked at Taehyung, whose face was neutral.

Jungkook thought while eating, What have they heard that they're making such faces?He continued eating, and a little while later, the doorbell rang.

Everyone frowned, wondering who could be at the door so early.

The maid went to open the door and bowed her head to the person at the door. The person entered, and the Kims raised their eyebrows.

Mr. Kim asked, Mr. Kang, what are you doing here? Mr. Kang, who was a lawyer, replied, Taehyung called me.

Taehyung finished his food, wiped his mouth with a tissue, and said, Yes, I called Mr. Kang for my and Jungkook's marriage.

Hearing this, everyone was shocked. Jungkook was also in shock, not expecting Taehyung to agree so quickly.

Suddenly, Jennie stood up from her chair and angrily said, TAEHYUNG, ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY AGAIN? ARE YOU SERIOUS? CAN'T YOU SEE ME HERE? I'M YOUR WIFE, AND YOU CAN'T MARRY ANYONE ELSE WHILE I'M HERE!

Taehyung calmly said, Jungkook is carrying my child, and he has a right to be with me. I don't want him to live with me without a relationship, so I am marrying him. I don't want people like you to call him my slut or mistress. Jungkook deserves respect. He will be my partner.

Taehyung then asked Mr. Kang, You have brought the marriage papers, right? Mr. Kang nodded his head and handed over the papers, saying, Here are the papers. Taehyung then said, Mr. Kang, please read the paper.

Mr. Kang began to read the contents of the marriage agreement aloud:

1.  Marriage Agreement

Declaration of Marriage Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook declare their intention to marry and recognize each other as lawful spouses.

2. Child Custody and Care

Both parties agree to jointly care for and raise their child with love, respect, and financial support.

3.Financial Arrangements

Kim Taehyung will provide for the financial needs of Jeon Jungkook and their child.

4. Living Arrangements

The parties will reside together and contribute to the household's upkeep and maintenance.

5. Miscellaneous

This agreement is binding upon the parties and any amendments must be in writing and signed by both.

Signatures

Kim Taehyung: _______________________

Jeon Jungkook:
_________________________

Witness (Mr. Kang): _______________________

Jennie started yelling again, TAEHYUNG, YOU'VE LOST YOUR MIND. IF YOU WANT A CHILD, ASK ME. PLEASE!

Taehyung, while reading the papers, replied, Jennie, if you have so many problems with this, you can divorce me. I am ready. Jennie looked at Mrs. Kim with teary eyes, hoping she would say something, Mrs. Kim nods at Jennie and sternly said,