EPILOGUE

Life has been a blessing to MewGulf after thier Uncle's death. Though every death leaves a scar, but MewGulf TongRanaulf survived.. And lived in happiness.

After MiaRia MewGulf wanted to extend their family, they surrogated a boy who had Gulf's kindness and boldness with Mew's looks. They named him Luke Suppasit.

TongRanaulf left for Canada where they had twin girls Pia and Rina. They named their girls matching with MewGulf's daughters.

Luke is a down to earth boy, never abused their family name or let anyone know that he is from a wealthy family.

He adored and respected the love that their parents have.. And always dreamt of having such love in his life.. But he had a heart break during his college days, where a girl broke up with him thinking he is poor.. And earning a living for himself. He was devastated.

Then again.. That day he met a boy must be in high school.. Who helped hkm regain his confidence, but after that day..they never met.. Or rathe they did..

Did they recognize each other? Will their love bloom.. Or destiny has still some struggles left for them..

Read my new story  "MAKE YOU BE MINE"

https://www.wattpad.com/story/366420059?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=loveangel2020

for another interesting love?? hate?Hmmmm... Lets keep that for the readers.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️