CHAPTER 17

"I'm sorry, but do i know you?" Macau asked, looking back at the person , having a strong sense that he's seen him somewhere but was unable to point out , 

Macau had other things to worry about right now, so he wasn't too focused on finding who the other person was . He thought if he ignored the other person, he might end up not talking to him .

"I'm sorry i didn't introduce my self , I'm...." The person continued but was interrupted by Macau

"I'm sorry but , do you know where P'Tem is or where he might be?" He asked in a rush as he saw the staff Id hanging around the boys neck, assuming he might know , trying to establish the fact that he had something more important to do

"I'm sorry, i don't," he replied. " But i guess he's gone by now because the meeting was over more than an hour a go , I'm not sure though," he continued

"Ah ok , I'm sorry for the interruption , you said you wanted to talk" Macau said half heartedly seeing the paper bag in his hand, as he didn't have anything to do now that Tem was gone.

"If you have something important, we can talk later , it's fine," the person said, seeing the pouty face of the other boy.

"No. it's fine, we can continue, " Macau said 

They moved to a nearby classroom where they settled for their conversation , Macau started taking in the person's feature, They were almost of the same age who had an innocent face which was enhanced when his smiled softly, he was a little taller than Macau and had twinkle in his eyes , this made Macau realize how sharp and unruly his features were making him conscious about the way he looked. 

He mentally compared his own features with that of the other boy , he was wearing a formal shirt with his sleeved rolled exposing his forearm and looked tired .

"I'm sorry , what was that you wanted to talk about?" Macau said, realizing he had been staring for too long.

"About Kim," he said, directly staring into Macau's eyes

"Kim, in the sense you mean...." Macau continued not sure what the other person was saying he frowned at Kim's name, not knowing who the other person was and what he wanted to know he started tapping his leg slowly and fumbling with his fingers.

"Kim in the sense Kim Theerapanyakul you're cousin" he said placing his hands on Macau's hands soothing them which helped him ease up a little "Don't worry I'm not here to do anything to him"

Macau stood up taking his bag trying to go out of the room as he didn't know what he was getting himself into , he didn't want to take the risk of putting anyone in danger , even if it was Kim his least favorite person alive he thought.

"I'm Porchay Kittisawasd" He said a little louder making the younger boy stop on his way unsure how to react to that information, he turned around to look at the boy once more having a mental debate weather he should wait or just go. 

"I really need to talk with you, please," he begged

But his interest piqued making him stop on his way to see where the whole conversation would go , even though in the back of his mind he was still scared that if Kim gets to know who he met he might end up in not so good situation

He moved back to his seat, putting his bag down and waiting for the other boy to talk.

"Don't you want to ask anything?" Porchay asked, seeing Macau's reaction

"I don't think so , i don't like prying into other's business," Macau commented it came out  ruder than he expected it to be, to which the other boy chuckled.