CHAPTER 22

"When will he be coming?" Thankun looked at his watch one more time before turning his attention towards Pete.

"I'm not sure he said, he might be late. Should i call him?" Pete stood up, taking out his phone from his pocket to call Macau."No, it's fine, let it be, " Thankun replied back.

"Well, what should we do till he comes?" Kinn asked, scrolling through his phone.

"Should we taste the cake?" Pol asked , making everyone look at him in the room "Well it looks tasty," he protested

"I wouldn't mind tasting it." Porche got up from his place, walking towards Pol.

As everyone was discussing what was supposed to be done to pass their time, an uninvited guest entered the venue along with Kim.

"Porchay!" Thankun exclaimed with surprise, walking towards him and enclosing him in a warm hug. "What an unexpected visit," he said, letting him go.

"Hello everyone," Porchay greeted everyone in the room, standing beside Kim, who was observing the room. "Is there something special today?" he asked.

Everyone in the room side eyed him, including Porchay. "Are you serious?" he asked. "Do you really live in this house?" he rolled his eyes

"Anyways, how are you?" Kinn asked, entering the scene. He smiled, seeing the boy

"Let him sit first , come in Porchay," Pete continued, dragging Porchay inside by his arm and settling him on the sofa.

"So you went MIA, and suddenly you remembered us, huh!" Thankun sounded a little angry taking a seat in front of him. Kinn pointed Kim to sit in the empty seat right beside Porchay, to which he complied.

" Oh! no nothing like that....It's just that i got so busy after all that i didn't have time to visit you guys, it's not like i didn't wanted to it's just that i couldn't" he defended himself.

"So how did Kim manage to invite you here?" Pete asked, eyeing Kim, who was sitting silently.

"Oh! no... no, Kim didn't invite me...." Porchay denied. "It was me, " Porsche answered for him. "Hope you guys don't mind, " He said, rubbing his nape.

"Well, obviously not. Why would we mind? Instead, i was thinking of inviting him myself, but i wasn't sure if you would like that," he said, looking at Porchay a little doubtful.

"Well, it was the same with him as well. He was having tantrums about how he couldn't come," Porsche said, laughing

"Well, that's nice you came. You and Macau can get along together well," Pete expressed happily, Kim felt uncomfortable at this comment

"So what's this all about?" Kim asked, finally trying to divert the topic. The silence was clearly loud in the room , finally taking pity on him. Arm patted his shoulder. " Look behind you please," he said, making him turn.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MACAU!" he read, "Oh! it was his birthday today, " he said silently, a weight of guilt pressing down on him.

"You have got to be kidding me, you didn't know?" Thankun nearly shouted a little amused at his brother's antics.

"Well, it's not like I'm his PA or something," he sneered back .

"Well, you're his family member. That's the least you can do," he argued back. Everyone in the room was just looking around to both the brothers fighting.

"Really... you're the one saying this of all people , phi you didn't even like seeing their faces not a long ago, " he shouted back , making everyone in the room stare at him.

"Well, at least I'm trying to make things right here...." Thankun stood up abruptly from his chair. "When did you become like this?" he shouted

"Thankun it's fine , he might have forgotten it's not a big deal." Pete tried calming him down. "It's not even about that anymore," Thankun shouted back at Pete