CHAPTER 20

As Macau sat in the car, his face looked tired he didn't seem like once a chirpy boy he was , he didn't feel like interacting with anyone. Arm didn't try initiating any conversation as the boy was not in a good mood.

"P'Arm, can i ask you something ,well more like an advice i guess?" he looked at Arm hopefully 

"Sure, why not?" he responded back, making sure he could help the boy

"I met P'Porchay a couple of days ago," he said, afraid to look at Arm , Arm didn't respond back as he wanted the boy to continue.

"He came to me himself , it seems he wanted to meet me" he stopped and thought for sometime before continuing "he said he still loves P'Kim" he didn't say anything after that he kept quite looking at his shoes , not knowing what to expect.

"So he wants to meet him?" Arm continues adjusting his glasses

"Hmmm," Macau just hums back in response

"And?"

"He asked me to convey his message" Macau continued , he took a small pause and sucked up his breath "And i didn't say that to P'Kim yet and it's been a week now" he closed his eyes not knowing what to anticipate for.

"So that's what is bothering you, since last week?" Arm asked back in normal voice 

"Hmm," he hummed back again.

"Why didn't you say him yet" Arm asked , Macau's heart started pounding listening to his question he had a million thoughts at once fear , panic he wasn't sure what it was but he wasn't ready to confront this question yet.

"I don't know," he slowly answered, unsure after a moment, he said the truth  hesitantly "I didn't want to , i guess," , trying to break the silence.

Though the silence in the car was loud but it wasn't awkward. Macau knew it was high time he confronted this discussion so he didn't stop.

"Macau , it's fine , I don't want you to tell me the reason why , you did that but i need you to understand why you didn't want to say Kim" Arm replied keeping an assuring hand on his shoulder

"It's very important that you understand your own feelings" Arm continued "Macau don't think you needed an advice from me you know what is to be done it's just that you want to hear someone say this to you" Arm looked at Macau

Macau's heart stopped for a moment he knew what the answer was going to be, but he still felt a tingling pain in his heart.

"I'm not really good with words here so they may sound curt to you but you have seen  him when they broke up , you know how difficult it was for him ," Arm sympathetically said to Macau

"Am i that bad?" Macau asked with a knot formed in his throat and tears threatening to flow out.

"Hey, hey, i never said you're bad. Don't you ever think like that ? See Macau, i understand you, but you need to understand him too, right?" Arm said, making Macau understand his point

"Hmmm."

"The faster you say him, the easier it will be for you , or things might end up uglier than you expect it to," Arm explained to him.

"I guess I'll just get over with this today" Macau made up his mind.

Taking Arm's advice, he thought it's best for him to sort this out as soon as possible, so he decided the best time to say him would be in the evening.

He called his friends to know if they were free for the evening to visit the bar where Kim usually gave a performance as it was his friend's bar , he thought it's better to speak about it in somewhere crowded area rather than alone just to be on the safe side.