CHAPTER 29

He goes to his room throwing his phone on the bed, he sighs taking a look in the mirror seeing his tears stained cheeks, "God what a mess, you have become" he nods himself going to washroom to freshen up,

After taking a shower he comes out draping a towel on his torso, opening is wardrobe to find something comfortable to wear, he starts throwing cloths around the room " Not this...!" "nah" "nope, not even going to try this" he sighs finally finding something appropriate to wear.

Gathering all the clothes that he threw in the room in his hands he gets up holding them  with support of his body and shove them all in his closet, while shoving them inside he feels something sharp poke his skin, he gives one final push making sure nothing falls down and takes the object that was poking his hands.

Holding the all the clothes with one hand for support he then manages to pull out the object with other hand but making some clothes fall in the process, he sighs seeing the guitar that he took out in his hand

"Why are you still here" he asks disappointed expecting the object to reply back, he throws the guitar on the bed and crouches down to put rest of the clothes inside and closes the door. he sits on the bed and watches the guitar for a while twisting it again, he picks it up placing it on his lap his fingers ready to strum the strings but instead of swinging them across the string he starts staring at it.

"It's better to stop this nonsense once and for all" he says and raises it high above his head. his hands trembling as he swings the instrument down with all his might, the sound of shard wood echoing in the room. The guitar shatters into pieces, the strings snapping and the body cracking under the force of the blow.

Macau's chest heaved with heaviness as he watched the remnants of the guitar scattered across the floor, Tears welled up in his eyes as he realized what he had done. He sank to his knees picking up the broken pieces of the guitar and holding them in his hands "It's for the best.." he says closing his eyes, trying to hold on to the broken pieces.

Hearing some voices coming towards his room he stands up instantly and walks towards the door going out of the room and closing the door behind him, wiping his tears away, he sees Pete rushing towards him

"Is everything alright?" he asks Pete who had worry laced on his face, "I heard a sound from your room , are you OK?" He asks grabbing Macau by his shoulders and checking him left and right.

"I'm fine, I'm fine... I just ran in the door" he tries chuckling trying to sound casual, Pete eyes him suspiciously not satisfied by his answer, "seriously P'Pete, like i just whooshed " he said making a sound by his mouth and explaining the scene with his hands "That was really loud right" he rubs his nape trying his best to stay casual. Pete hums in response

"Dinner?" Macau asks "hmm" Pete questions, "I'm hungry lets eat na..." he says rubbing his stomach, trying to divert the topic "Yeah let's go, everyone's waiting" Pete says going down.

"Everyone?" Macau eyes Pete, not wanting what he was thinking to be true, "Yeah, Vegas and Kinn had something to discus and Porsche  just happed to be here, so i called the rest of them here, I mean it's just Kim and Thankun right" Pete shrugs.

"wow, why not call the neighbors also..." Macau rolls his eyes, going back to his room "where are you going?" Pete asks holding his shirt's collar and pulling him back.

"My mobile ,I left it there, I'll just bring it" he smiles letting Pete leave him and go down stairs. H e goes back to his room and lie on his bed staring at his ceiling, he picks his phone from the side staring at the black screen he sighs again

"I hope you're free Pat" he says while him in his contacts 'want to hang out?' he texts him hoping he replies with a yes, and waits for a reply. "I knew from the start what i was getting myself into, so why does it hurt when i seem him with Porchay" he stares at the his screen waiting for a reply,