CHAPTER 31

Macau took a trembling breath before getting inside the warehouse, his palms started sweating, he could feel the chill in his spine, taking slow steps towards the dark abandoned warehouse he squirmed his eyes trying to make out things in front of him through the outline.

while moving inside his leg rolled on something making him stop in his place to see what it was, he bend down, "Might come in handy" he said seeing a screwdriver in there, he picked it up gripping it tightly making his knuckles go white, his breath hitched when he heard some noises in the distance.

"Why am i even here?" he muttered while going in as softly as possible not to gain any attention "If i die today, I'll haunt you till you die" he slowly went towards the noises and hid himself behind some empty wooden boxes trying to hear what was being said.

"But boss said we need him alive, Por" a mid aged man said to the other guy who had knife pointed at Porchay's face.

"We just need Kinn alive, he never mentioned this shit needs to be alive" Por said slightly digging the knife in Porchay's skin, making Porchay wince in pain. He was kneeling down with his hands tied behind him.

"Leave him alone, at least till he comes" the other man says again moving away the knife from his forehead. "Keep it inside, he won't be able to do anything anyways,"

Macau took a heavy breath before contemplating what has to be done, he though for some time, coming up with something so that he can get their attention "fuck it, i can't think of anything" he stood up walking towards them.

"If you guys really wanted Kinn to come, you should have tried taking someone else" Macau said walking behind him, hiding the screwdriver in his pocket, making both the men flinch at his voice

He glanced Porchay who looked gratefully to Macau, his hands were tied and was kneeled down but other than that he couldn't find any injuries on him from where he was standing, which he was grateful for.

"Who the fuck are you?" the man said taking out his gun, from his back making Macau flinch at his action.

"guess who?" he said walking towards them in the dim light that showed their faces, he smirked moving towards Porchay.

"stop" the other man said ,following Macau's step through his gun, "if you wanted Kinn, shouldn't you take someone for whom he would have actually come here" he said standing beside Porchay.

"I mean seriously, this boy of all" Macau said grabbing Porchay's arm and making him stand up, "I highly doubt anyone from my family would come" he snickers , making both the men raise their heads with interest.

"What do you mean your family?" he asked the gun still pointed at him, "you should work better with you're details" Macau said with a smile on his face, the other man pointed his knife at Macau moving towards him

"Relax guys, it's not like I'm going to run or anything...," Macau continued "on your knees, NOW!" he shouts charging towards Macau keeping his knife on Macau's throat.

"I assume you don't have a gun" he says to the man, making Porchay widen his eyes in fear. He smiles when the other guy doesn't answer back, confirming his intuition.

"Both of you on you're knees now!...." he shouts ,"...or i'll cut him here..." Porchay looks at Macau hesitantly, who nods back in approval. Both the boys kneel down in response, "You can't do anything till Kinn comes , who are you fooling" Macau laughs

Macau looks at the man in front of him who was carrying a gun, he takes out his phone dialing a number, this makes the other man distracted for a moment, grabbing the opportunity he starts whispering to Porchay