CHAPTER 19

"Do you want to ride on the bike?" Kim asked, wearing his sunglasses , Macau's face instantly beamed with his words , he nodded furiously with a wide smile on his face.

"Can we?" he asked, now catching up Kim, who was in front of him

"I don't see any reason why we can't?" he says, taking out his keys from the pocket. 

He grabbed the keys and kept it on the bike and took out the helmet he pulled Macau in front of him and held the helmet raising it up to put it on Macau, he placed the helmet gently on his head tucking his hair inside the helmet, making Macau's heart flutter. 

"Ok, hop on," he said while wearing his helmet and sitting on a bike . Macau sat a little behind him, trying to create as much distance as possible between the two boys

"HMM," Macau voiced, signalling that his ready , Kim started accelerating his bike, ready to go.

Macau moved back every now and then, trying to maintain the distance he created but was slipping inadvertently every now and then 

As Kim raced forward the cool breeze whipped through Macau ,as they approached the divider a Kim didn't notice the car pulling out of driveway ahead until it was too late, frantically , he squeezed the brakes bringing the bike to stop, the sudden halt caused them to lurch forward , Macau's body straining against the momentum as they avoided collision with the car.

They managed to stop just inches away from the vehicle , Macau's heart racing and his hand trembling. The driver of the car seemed to realize what had happened, hastily reversing to give them enough space to manoeuvre around them. 

He derived a little forward and stopped after a little .

"You ok there?" he asked, turning. " You ok, I'm sorry, i just didn't see you're fine," Kim asked frantically, checking Macau from head to toe.

"Yeah, I'm fine , nothing happened." Macau tried calming Kim

"You sure?" he asked again

"Yeah, P'Kim, I'm fine, don't worry," he said, turning him in front. " Let's gooo" 

"Why don't you just..." Kim grabbed Macau's arms and tightly wrapped his hands around his waist "now that's better , hold on to it tightly" Kim said turning back to start riding , while his arms were wrapped around Kim's, Macau thought that it might not be a big deal for the other boy but he could definitely feel his heart out of the body.

'this guy will be the dead of me' Macau thought as he loosen his grip around his waist but was abruptly held by Kim's hand once more "Hold tightly Macau" he slightly raised his voice. Keeping his hands intact on Macau's for some while.

"Why don't you go in and wait first?" Kim said, taking out his helmet , Macau nodded in response and went first . While he was going to the parlour, he noticed a small shop.

Macau's eyes felt on the musical instrument's shop that was beside the ice cream parlor , his legs followed his eyes , instead of going in the parlor he went towards the shop admiring the musical instruments that were present in them . He sticked his face on the glass with the sparkling eyes as his eyes went on one of the guitars that was placed on the sale .

A beautiful metallic blue color guitar was there, with a dark brown neck and silver color strings attached through bridge pins , the headstock had dark brown tuning machines which made the silver strings look even more gentle , was placed in front of the shop.

"What are you looking at?" Kim came from the back, putting his hand in Macau's neck he followed his eyes, looking back at the instruments

"P'Kim , that guitar is the same as the one you had right," Macau said, pointing to the guitar. "I..." he continued