Castle Tension

"I'm dying! I'm dying!" Roier wailed.

Cellbit walked calmly into the room. When Roier started drinking, he was quite sooky. "Guapito, are you okay?"

"He cut his finger with the bottle opener." Charlie sipped his drink without a care. "Probably gonna have to take him to urgent care." He said sarcastically.

"Let me see." Cellbit grabbed Roier's wrist.

Bad looked over Cellbit's shoulder, flinching.
How am I going to be a doctor?

Roier hissed obsessively through his teeth.

"You're alright." Cellbit sighed. Any other night Roier would have just said something dumb like, 'I am Mexican so I'm fine!' And sucked the blood from his finger.

"Can someone get me a paper towel from the kitchen?" Cellbit squeezed around the wound, encouraging some healthy bleeding.

"Ay! You bitch!" Roier yelped.

Charlie went and brought Cellbit the full roll of paper towels. "here, should we hold him down while you amputate his finger?"

"Maybe." Cellbit tore of a sheet and dabbed at the blood. Roier made an awful sound every time he patted his finger. He moaned in almost an erotic way, making Cellbit scrunch up his face. "How much have you guys drank so far?"

"One and a half rounds." Charlie laughed. "We're already losing it."

Skeppy came seemingly out of nowhere, wrapping his arms around Bad. Bad jumped.

"Skeppy! You scared me!"

"You didn't notice me." Skeppy whined. "I'm right here."

"Sorry, Roier is distracting." Bad put his hand on the back of Skeppy's head and lovingly brushed through his hair. "Are you drunk?

"No, I don't even feel it." Skeppy leaned in closer.

Bad could only stand the smell of the alcohol, because Skeppy's lemony cologne made the scent softer, less offensive. "When we get back to the hotel, spray yourself down again with your cologne. I don't wanna sleep with a smelly muffin."

"Of course, baby."

Bad looked over to see Roier was now limp in Cellbit's arms. "My gosh, is he okay?"

Roier gasped and then fainted away again.

"He's fine. He's basically a sitcom wife from the 50's when he drinks." Cellbit patted him on the back. "You're okay. I'll put something on the cut then you go back to your friends, okay."

"Estoy muriendo." {I'm dying.} Roier choked out. "Te amo novio mío." {I love you, my boyfriend.}

"Oi, I'm no novio anymore."

"Marido."{Husband}

"Close."

"Don't get drunk." Bad patted Skeppy's arm. "Especially if you're going to go all sappy and whiny." Bad was intrigued, he hadn't seen alcohol make someone so soft and babyish before. He figured it either made people too confident or aggressive.

"I won't get drunk, don't worry." Skeppy nuzzled into Bad's cheek and whispered. "But I'm going to need to ask you why you're anxious around alcohol, one day."

Bad huffed.

"You don't gotta tell me anytime soon." Skeppy yawned. "So are we going to continue to chill or does Roier need CPR?"

"CPR Por favor!" Roier gasped dramatically like a fish out of water.

Cellbit leaned in and whispered something in Roier's ear. Whatever it was, no one heard but they assumed it must've been something quite special. Roier came back to life.