\\4\\

Wonyoung's pov

After that old lady left all I wanted to do was fall asleep. But no my maid insisted that I start to get ready for the dinner tonight.

"Wonyoung tonight is very important. This will be the first time you are meeting the other girls and you have to make a killer impression." Said Dia

"So what I'll wear a nice jacket and it'll all be good." I don't understand what the big deal is it is just catty girls sharing a meal together.

"Did I forget to mention this dinner is the first time they will be recording you for the public view?" Said Dia. I could see her stress level increasing by the second.

When she said this I stopped what I was doing and my jaw dropped. "Wait we are being recorded!!!! Why wasn't I told this???" I could not wrap my head around this.

"Wasn't it sorta obvious with all the cameramen around."

"Umm no."

"Well anyway let's go pick out an outfit for tonight. What color do you want to wear?"

"Purple?" I said unsure. My mind still could not stop thinking about the cameras, so I couldn't even care to think of a color.

"No wonyoung wear something else. I want to wear purple." Shouted Da-ah from the other room. Well I'm glad she isn't fazed by this.

"Fine." I shouted back. "I'll wear green."

"You'll look like a Christmas tree then." Dia said disgustedly.

"Then you pick!" I said slightly annoyed.

"Ok wear this." Dia replied while handing me a dress. I walked to the bathroom and wow Dia always knows what looks awesome. It was a flowing sparkling silver dress which perfectly matched on me.

"Da-ah this looks amazing on me come look." I was staring at my reflection in the mirror. The dress was gorgeous.

"Coming!" Da-ah responded. She rushed into the bathroom wearing a purple dress that looked like it was made for her.

"AHHH YOU LOOK GREAT!" We both screamed and then laughed.

"I'll do your hair," Da-ah told me.

Da-ah did my hair and makeup for me. Once we were both done our maids hurried us down to the dining room. They said we are running behind schedule. Once we got to the dining room we saw all the girls in their dresses.

Everybody was talking to each other, but once we arrived they all stopped and whispered to the person next to them's ear. Wow, I thought I just left high school, but I guess you can take the girls out of high school but you can't take the drama out of the girls. The maids showed us to our seats. Unfortunately. Da-ah was sitting on the other side of the table from me.

I sat down next to some girls I recognized from the TV, but could not remember their names. Thankfully, one of them broke the silence. "Hello I'm Yunjin. Are you one of the twins?" Asked the girl sitting next to me.

"Yeah I'm wonyoung. Where are you from?"

"America"

"Ok cool! So what do you think of this so far?" I asked and leaned in so she didn't have to talk as loud.

"I think this is crazy. I mean we are just sitting here waiting to see if we'll get picked to be Queen and the whole time the world will be watching us through their TVs."

"I'll cheers to that."

After talking to the girls around me I realized Yunjin was the only girl who had the same viewpoint as I. Da-ah was talking to a girl from South Korea, Eunji I think. The doors opened up and the King and Queen walked in. The cameras started rolling.

The King cleared his voice and started to talk. "Well hello, girls. You must all know who we are." We all nodded. "Good, we are here tonight to get to know you all. And to tell the Prince what we think of you." I think everybody gulped at that point. "Let's all enjoy tonight!" They sat down and dinner was brought out.

"He seems nice." Yunjin said to me without
anyone hearing.

"Yep like the scary uncle you never see nice,
but nice,"I said while chuckling. As dinner was brought to me I realized I had no idea what I was eating. "What is this?" I asked Yunjin.

"I really don't know. But hey it tastes good." She laughed and I joined in.

"Girls, may I ask what you find so funny?" The Queen asked.

Every word I have ever learned slipped my mind. "Well ma'am, miss, Queen, your majesty".

"Queen is fine dear." She said with a gentle smile.

"Great, Queen. We were just discussing the meal and I don't think I know what this is." I asked unsure what the response would be.

"It's caviar, my dear. I would hope next time you ask before mumbling and causing a disturbance during the meal." She smiled but I could sense it was just a facade.

"Yes, Queen, I will." I said very quickly. Da-ah started to choke by laughing due to the fact she was drinking. I am glad my misery makes her laugh.

"Sorry." She said between the coughs.

"Well won't the twins be an interesting pair."
The King said smiling.

-5/06/24