\\2\\

Wonyoung's pov

(The next day)

Ever since the announcement the phone hasn't stopped ringing. My friends haven't stopped texting me. Reporters are across our lawn. Royal guards are monitoring our house. Needless to say, I haven't left my house in a while. People from the palace are talking to our parents right now about what is to come in the upcomin months.

"Do you think I should go outside and give the reporters the inside scoop?" Da-ah says while looking through the blinds.

"No you idiot you'll just be pushed back by those guards who are as big as walls" responded.

"Ok calm down. I'm just trying to enjoy this unlike you pacing back and forth." Da-ah teased me. I didn't realize I have been pacing this whole time.

"Excuse me girls, but I think it is time to explain to you guys what will happen soon." said the lady from the palace.

"Ok" "Alright" said Da-ah and I. said at the same time.

"Now girls you both know you have been selected so what that entails is you both living in the palace until the Prince asks you to leave. While at the palace you will be assigned a maid to help you out and you will have your own room. You two though will be sharing a room to add to the whole twin effect. Even though you both are participating he will only select one of you if he chooses to do so not both of you.

Today what will happen is you will be introduced to your maid, pick out your outfits, be introduced to the public, and take your ride to the Palace. So without further anew let me introduce you two to your maids." As the lady said that two girls in their twenties came into the room. One walked up to me and the other walked up to Da-ah.

"Hi I'm Dia and I hope I can be your servant
while you go through all this." My new maid, Dia, smiled at me. "I can't get you out of this but I can at least pick out gorgeous clothes for you to wear. So let's go pick out a cute dress for you." Dia clapped and a rack of clothes was brought in.

"Hmm, I think this would look good on you. Try it on." She handed me a dress. I quickly changed into it and wow wasn't she right. This dress looked incredible on me. I can't wait for Da-ah to see this.

Da-ah's pov

OMG, my own maid.

"Hi I'm Lia and I'll be your maid.

"OMG, it's so nice to meet you I'm Da-ah. I hope we become like sisters." Lia started to creep backward. Oh no I scared her great going Da-ah.I should have been quieter like my sister.

"Umm so yes I hope so too Miss Da-ah. Shall we go ahead and pick out a dress?"

"Yes!!!!"

Lia then clapped and a huge rack of clothes was brought out and Lia picked out a dress for me. I then went to try it on and OMG it was so sparkly. AHH, I LOVE IT! And I know wonyoung is just going to love it.

Wonyoung and I both stepped out of our rooms at the same time. Both laughing at how similar our dresses are. Great minds(twins) think alike.

The lady from the palace then said, "Ok girls into the car it is time to be introduced to the public. Go on now." She pushed us out the door into a sea of flashing lights.

- 3/06/24