//9//

Wonyoung's pov

The first couple of rounds of battles were boring. The matchups were like the best seed against the worst. So for every battle, it was obvious who would win.

Da-ah had to look away every couple of minutes. I guess she doesn't like to see people knocking each other unconscious for the heck of it. The final round should be exciting though because for this round they fight in their wolf form. This will be the first time I ever see a wolf in the flesh.

"I don't know if I think this will be awesome or weird." Said Yunjin.

"Huh what do you mean by weird?" I asked.

"We are literally watching people turn into animals and fight. While their fellow animals cheer them on. And we are standing here in these uniforms like, "Go team!"

"I was just thinking the same thing." I laughed.

Eunji and Da-ah started walking over. "Guess what?" Said Eunji.

"What?' I replied.

"Da-ah just threw up in the garbage because she saw blood and the Prince shows up out of nowhere to hold back her hair."

"Da-ah, you threw up and I wasn't there to record it. Awe what a shame." I mocked at her. For once, I wasn't the one embarrassing the two of US.

Our conversation was cut short by the next battle. "Ladies and gentlemen the final battle will be Prince Sunghoon versus Lee Felix!!! The round will start in five minutes!" Said the announcer over the loudspeaker.

"This will be interesting to watch," I commented.

"Yeah." Da-ah responded.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see another girl that is competing against us run up to us. I believe her name is Jimin.

"Hey have you guys check the bracket board lately?" She asked us.

"No." We all responded. "What's on there?' Da-ah asked. "Our names that's what. They have a separate bracket just for the 15 human girls that are trying to be Luna Queen!" Jimin said worried.

"What? They want me to get into that ring? Are they nuts? No way is that happening. I'm going to get to the bottom of this." I said and stormed off to talk to the scary old lady. I am already wearing this outfit. I'm not just going to be free entertainment for the werewolf world. The other girls following behind.

"You old lady! Boy do I have something to ask you!" I yelled at her. I was fuming.

"Wonyoung calm down you don't want another day of washing dishes. Now, do you. What is the problem missy?" The old lady looked like she had lost all of her patience for me.

"Why are our names on the bracket?"

"Oops did I forget to mention that you girls will be competing against each other to figure out which one is the strongest? The Prince has to pick a girl who is strong so of course, you guys will be competing against each other."

"WHAT!! If I punch him for making me do this then he will know that I'm strong!" I yelled.

My sister grabbed my shoulder. "Wonyoung calm down. We signed a contract to be here. We have to do whatever they say." Da-ah said to reason with me.

"She's right wonyoung. Go now and watch the Prince's battle it is about to start." The old lay pushed me away. The girls and I made our way over to the bleachers to watch the match.

"This isn't right. Us competing against each other. We aren't like werewolves who have super healing powers. Someone could easily get badly hurt out there." Said Eunji worried.

"I'm sure it will be alright." Said Yunjin.

She didn't leave me completely sure though. The match started off strong. They both changed into their wolf form. The Prince's wolf was white. Only royals have a white coat. The rest of the wolves are either brown or black. Felix was very small compared to the Prince.

The Prince looked like a giant compared to Felix. After about ten minutes the battle was over. The Prince had won. His wolf had pushed Felix across the floor and knocked him unconscious.

All of the girls following every slight movement of the wolves. We had never seen the wolf form so close and we did not know how to act. After the battle, we got off the bleachers and walked closer to the arena.

The Prince was still inside the area in his wolf form. He walked up to us to let us pet him. His fur is so soft. After a few minutes of petting, he changed back to his human form.

"Congrats on your win it was fun to watch." Said Eunji.

"Thanks." He smiled to Eunji and turned to face Da-ah. "Da-ah are you feeling better?"

"Oh yeah I am thanks."da-ah said blushing.
Umm ew did my sister just blush.

-

Double update!

10/06/24