//1//

Wonyoung's pov

**beep, beep, beep**

There goes my alarm again. Another day of school means another day of hell. Well if you consider hell to be a classroom. I got out of bed slowly and crept over to my closet.

If I was to describe my room it would probably sound like a dump because I leave all my clothes on the floor. After deciding what to wear I ran downstairs.

My twin, Da-ah, was already in the kitchen with the TV on. Da-ah had on a Werewolf news station that was reporting about the Luna Queen Process. I zoned in to hear what the announcer was saying.

"In just a few minutes folks the King Alpha will be announcing the lucky 20 human girls to go through the Luna Queen Process. And for those who don't know what the Luna Queen Process is it is the competition for who will become the Prince's mate."

If I hear another word about this whole selection nonsense I might just throw up. You see I'm not that much of a romantic I never thought of getting married or attached to anybody and being somebody's mate is more intense than being someone's wife.

Mates are a werewolf's lifelong companion. They can not live without one. Mates complete each other like puzzle pieces and that is one commitment I am not ready for. Humans and werewolves live in peace with each other or you can say trying to.

The rulers of the werewolf kingdom thought we could coexist better if one of us were the Prince's mate. In my opinion, it sounds like they are just kidnapping 20 random girls. Da-ah on the other hand loves the idea of this and prays every night to get picked. Our ideas on this are so different.

"Oh my god what if he picks me I'll die, l'll just die", said Da-ah.

"No you won't you'll probably just spend more time on your makeup and hair", I said.

"True", Da-ah responded.

Da-ah is really pretty. Which I guess means I'm really pretty, but who likes a person who brags. The TV screen starts to show the intro to the announcement.

"Ok here it comes everybody the King Alpha will now announce the 20 human girls who's life will change forever."

The King Alpha then appeared on the screen with an envelope in his hands. "Thank you for the introduction. In my hands, I have the list of the 20 human girls. Today the life of those girls will change drastically and hopefully for the better. Enjoy the last day of your regular human
life. Now here it goes. The twenty girls are...

1. Jennie Kim - (Blackpink)
2. Kim Ji-soo - (Blackpink)
3. Kim Min-joo (formerly of IZ*ONE)
4. Im Nayeon - (TWICE)
5. Kwon Eun-bi - (formerly of IZ*ONE)

They announced every girl with a picture of them. About 10 girls later my sister is getting more and more worried she won't be picked.....

15. Cho Mi-yeon - ((G)I-DLE)
16. Huh Yun-jin - (LE SSERAFIM)
17. Kim Chae-won - (LE SSERAFIM)
18. Han Eun-ji - (formerly of DIA)

And for the first time ever two twins will enter the Selection.

19. Jang Da-ah (Actress)
20. Jang Won-young ( Formerly of IZ*ONE, Active in IVE)

That is all and to those lucky girls see you
soon."

Both Da-ah and I's mouths have dropped by this point. After a small pause, Da-ah starts to scream and dance. She tries to make me join her, but I can't join in, in her excitement. What just happened????????

Well, I guess I'm not going to school today.

-

Thank you for reading the first chapter!

Hope you guys will love this book as much as the rest.

-1/06/24