Chapter 27: Hair on a Man's Chin

[A/N]

UPDATE UPDATE YAY the reason I updated this late when I was supposed to update the day before yesterday, is that we had no internet. Like seriously. 5 days in a row! I actually finished this on the first day but yea. I literally slept the whole time. My life is hard without internet. You don't know how depressed I was. Anyways, ENJOY :)

~

*Alyssa's POV

I was woken up by the birds chirping outside my window, the bright light of the sun seeped through my curtains. I looked beside me and I saw Harry lying on the couch beside my bed, holding my hand. I smiled at him as I carefully studied his face. He looked so peaceful. His eyes fluttered slowly as he breathed rhythmically with his mop of curls messily occupying the rest of his pillow. His mouth was slightly opened and light snores were heard from it. He's the exact definition of an angel.

I let go of his hand gently and I leaned on him, kissing his soft cheek but he did not even flinch a bit. I guess he's really in a deep slumber. I wonder what he's dreaming. I wonder if it's me.

I shook the thoughts off my head. Probably not.

Remember the poster on my ceiling above my bed? You know, the 1D poster? I took it down. Ha. Ha. Ha. Well what would you feel if you found out that your girlfriend is a stalker? Thought so. The real one's enough to wake up to anyway.

I sat on the edge of my bed and yawned, stretching at the same time. I looked at my wall clock. It says 9:50 am. I stood up and was about to straight downstairs when I saw a familiar crumpled paper on my study table. It was from that chinky girl. Remember her? I haven't read the peace of paper yet.

I opened the crumpled paper. I had no idea that what I was about to read is going to break my heart.

'Dearest Alyssa Brighton, my name is Gina Augustine and I have a 5 year old sister who has a tumor in her brain. It's malignant and it's getting bigger and bigger everyday. Her time is limited and only a miracle can save her. I would only ask for a bit of your help. You see, her biggest dream of her life is to meet her biggest idols, the members of One Direction. So please? Can you ask them for a favor? I want to see my sister ascend to Heaven with a smile on her face. But it's okay if they can't come.. I will try and make my sister happy before she goes away. Sincerely, Gina Augustine

P.S. thanks for your time. I'm sorry I haven't got the guts to tell you this face to face because I'm scared of rejection. But I'll understand if you guys can't come. Let me know if you guys could come or not. Here's my number, *number here* xx'

I was close to tearing up but fortunately, I managed to suck the tears up. I felt sorry for Gina and her sister as well as their family. They must be going through a tough time. I wanted to help them so much. That's why I'm going to tell them over breakfast.

I went straight downstairs with the neatly folded paper in my pocket to see Niall, Kristina, Liam, and Louis on the sofa, watching the telly lazily.

"Morning!" I greeted everyone with a sad smile.

"What's with the long face?" Louis asked, a tone of worry in his voice.

"I'll tell you guys later. It's kinda important."

"Oh, okay.." He paused, "Can you cook breakfast for us then? Please please please pleeeaaaase?"

"Whatever Louis." I giggled, "By the way, where's Danielle and Eleanor?"

"Work." Liam said simply and smiled as he turned his attention back to the telly, watching the morning show.

"And Emma? Zayn?"