Chapter 16: The Confession

Harry's POV

"Alyysa Brighton. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously. I could already feel the sweat on the of my neck sliding down my back. This is it. I'm going tell her. I know it's only been a few days since I first saw her but who cares? I love her that's what matters.

"Everything about you is perfect. I honestly think you're the most beautiful girl that ever set foot on this planet. How you act towards others, perfect. And how you made me feel when you're talking to me or close to me, these wild butterflies keep on fluttering in my stomach and my mind becomes empty. The way you look at me with those beautiful eyes of yours and flashing that perfect smile, you make my knees weak. Cheesy, I know. But that's exactly how I feel about you." I paused, taking a breather. I practiced that for 50 times in front of the mirror. I'm surprised that I finally got to say it.

I looked at her, now blushing dark red. I grinned, "So Alyssa... Will you be my perfect girlfriend?" I asked her, smiling nervously. I just hope that she feels the same way about me. If she doesn't, there will always be second chances right? Even though I know I'll probably be bitter for the rest of my life if I knew she wouldn't be feeling the same.

She is the first person that I loved differently among the other girls I've dated. I don't know why and how but she has this personality that just stands out and this magnet that binds me into her.

She smiled. I can see in her eyes that she was happy. "Styles, how I've waited to hear those words that came out of your mouth earlier. Of course I will." she replied then attacked me into an embrace. I hugged her back, inhaling her vanilla scent.

We pulled away and I cupped her cheek.

"I love you, Alyssa." I said, blushing at what I said.

"I love you too." she whispered, smiling at me. I planted my lips on her soft lips. Our lips fit together perfectly.

Alyssa's POV

"I love you too." I whispered to him, smiling. He put his lips gently onto mine, fitting mine perfectly. Man, I wish I could stay like this all the time. But then another stupid cellphone rang, ruining the moment. But this time it was mine.

We pulled away as I reached my hand to my pocket to grab my cellphone. Then I realized that my shorts got drenched so that means my phone got wet too. But why is it still ringing? IT MUST BE IMMORTAL.

I looked at Harry who has an apologetic look on his face. I punched him playfully on the arms and answered the call.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Where did you go? Supper's ready in five." Mom asked.

"Mom, I'm with erm friend. And I think I won't be having supper today. I'm already full." I replied truthfully.

"Is your friend the one you were with last night?"

"Yes mom."

"Is he handsome?"

I looked at him, smiling cheekily at me. "Very handsome indeed." I replied, smiling, biting my lip. He winked at me.

"Then tell him to come over!" Mom insisted.

"No mom. It's okay. He's got some more important things to do."

"Okay. Some time then." Mom replied, making that 'tsk' sound.

"I'll be back soon." I replied. Though I'm already in front of the door.

"Okay bye! Love you sweetie!" Mom replied then hung up.

"You do know that you're just infront of the door right?" Harry said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Whatever Harry. You owe me big time." I smirked as I waved my cellphone at his face.

He laughed, "Well you irritated my eyes."

I shrugged as I held the knob of the door but he pulled my arm quickly, kissing me one last time on the cheeks.

"Can I atleast get a goodbye kiss?" Harry asked, doing a pouty face. Harry, you cheeky bastard.

"You already did." I replied,biting my lip. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Goodbye babe. See you tomorrow." He said as he opened the front door for me, letting me in.

"Bye." I replied, smiling as I close the door.

"I'm home!!" I shouted going upstairs to my room.

I opened then closed the door then threw my bag somewhere.

I grabbed my phone to call my friends. Boy, have we got a lot of talking to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Hello there! :)

How you guys doin? I am so sorry this is sooo short.. I'm using my ipad because my laptop got confiscated by my parents due to ermm staying up too late with it... ISN'T IT JUST SO SAD?

So I hope you enjoy this chapter and by hope, I'll be posting longer ones in a few days or so.. Or weeks! Gosh. School here is gunna start so soon and I haven't got anything ready and changed yet. Oh well, I have you guys anyway :3

Quick dedication to my twin here :) I didn't know we had so much in common! So this is dedicated to my twin :) I luff yooo :)

VOTE, COMMENT AND FANN!

Love you lotss! :))))