Chapter 30: Apology Accepted

*Alyssa's POV

"Alyssa.. Babe.. Open the door please." I heard Harry say outside my door after knocking it numerous times.

His knocks grew louder every after preceding pound, "Alyssa.. Open please."

I got up and stood in front of the door, holding the cold steel of the doorknob and hesitating whether to open or not. Another knock was heard. And another. Until I couldn't take it any longer so I opened it, an irritated look pasted on my face. I made sure he saw how pretty pissed off I am. There he was standing outside with his hair more tousled than usual and his face tired. His eyes were dull, but nevertheless never failed to show its emerald hue.

"What?"

"Babe, please. Let me explain--" I closed the door quickly, hoping it would hit his face but he was quick enough to stop the door with his arm.

I opened the door once again to a gape big enough for me to see his face, "You're wasting my time. Go attend to your guest or something." I said, still maintaining straight face.

"No, you don't understand.. Babe I'm sorry--" I didn't give him a chance to finish when I quickly closed the door, the act I should've done moments ago. For now, I need some time to cool down. My mind is closed and I couldn't listen to anyone's sides of story-specifically his.

"And if you can, pack your bags and find somewhere else to stay in. Bring that girl with you. I wouldn't want her filth to stay overnight. The room is already dirty as it is."

~

I woke up with this huge headache that seemed as if a huge hammer was simultaneously driving nails into my head. It hurt like hell. But it certainly hurt more when it finally came to mind that I still have school later and the fact that I beat the alarm clock five minutes earlier. But somehow, it had this nice ring to it. It means that I still have five minutes left to sleep all these out.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again but random unnecessary thoughts came inside my head unexpectedly and played around.

Is Harry okay?

What if that girl is still inside MY house? Do I have to kick her out myself?

Why did Harry choose that girl over me?

Was I just being over dramatic?

I wonder how much the cheapest shotgun costs?

"Riiiiiing!" Ah the alarm clock. I stared at it for a moment, mentally blocking the idea that it will definitely fall and my head will take the direct hit of the circular steely feel of time. And it did.

"Ah shit!" I groaned when it finally hit my head. Why the hell didn't I dodge that thing when I knew it was going to fall flat on my head?! Sometimes, I wondered how largely stupid I can be without hitting my face numerous times.

I sat up straight and felt my head starting to throb. Way to start the day eh?

My eyes roamed around the room for a little while until it finally landed on my bedroom door. I remember the last conversation I had with Harry last night. Wasn't at all pretty. I felt guilt bubbling inside me. I suddenly had the urge to reflect on whatever shit I was on last night. I felt terrible.

Was I being too irrational? Too overreacting? Maybe I was too selfish? But he sure did asked for it. Maybe I shouldn't think too much and fuck everything?

I sighed. I wished that whatever happened yesterday was only a nightmare. I think everyone that would be in my shoes right now would wish the same thing. Except everyone that would be in my shoes right would be removing them right away because the headache I'm feeling at the moment is down right nearly unbearable. Now that I think about it, my headaches are becoming frequent every time I wake up in the freaking morning.