Chapter 15: Sleepover at my house! Or should I say, the date with Harry Styles?

Alyssa's POV

I leant on the front door, smiling to myself. Harry Styles. That's all I could think of right now. He's the guy I shared my first kiss with. Not exactly my first kiss though. The not-so-first-kiss was from the irrelevant guy named Tom. I don't even want to talk about it.

Wow. The way he kissed me. It was perfect! The way he placed his firm but smooth lips on me, perfect!

My phone suddenly buzzed and I got it out of my pouch quickly, thinking it's from Harry. Look who's obsessed now.

I unlocked my phone to see two of my bestfriends messaged me but no, Harry. Aw.

I opened the first message from Emma,

'Rmmber, no doing drty stuf! U wil get prgnant nd die!' That's just so funny besides her spelling and all. Is that line from Mean Girls though?

I opened the last message from Kristina. 

'Hey! Curfew is in 10 minutes! Kiss him already and go back home ;) Oh, in case you didn't know, we're staying over tonight and we're gonna watch Mean Girls in 5 minutes if you don't hurry up!' that's my girl. Always smart in textin- wait, Mean Girls? My favorite movie!

I put the phone back quickly into my pouch and opened the door.

I jogged straight to my bedroom and opened the door to see the two of them getting ready for the movie. Kristina was on the floor, watching Emma insert the disk in the player.

The two of them suddenly jerked their head facing me, smiling widely. Kristina winked and I already knew what they're going to say.

"Hi?" I said awkwardly. 

Emma suddenly stood up quickly and pulled me on the bed, hard. She hurt my arm!

They sat on the bed surrounding me and was looking at me expectantly.

"Tell. Us. Everything." Emma blurted out. 

"Okay, so it started when I got out from this house. He handed me the bouquet..." I paused, glancing around the room to see if anyone put the vase upstairs from the living room, but no sign of the vase.

"HURRY! TO THE LAST PART. When he kissed you!" Emma spilled as Kristina cover her mouth. They were looking through my window, were they? 

"How did you know that?" I smiled knowingly.

"Errrmmm... We uhh.. That's how you end your date right? With a kiss, you know?" Emma replied nervously when Kristive uncovered her mouth.

"Whatever. Don't you wanna know where we went?" I asked excitedly.

"Is it romantic?" Kristina asked with a glint in her eyes.

 "Very." I smirked.

"The details Alyssa. We need details." Emma said annoyingly. I just rolled my eyes and smirked as I continue with my story.