Chapter 4: The notes

*Alyssa's POV

Three periods already passed, I'm sleepy and bored out of my system and most importantly, I didn't understand any of my previous period teachers said. I'm too busy thinking of what happened earlier, the note someone left in my locker and the boys.

"Ms. Brighton, period's over." my teacher in Physics, Mr. Flinn, walked to my table and said.

Wow. I didn't know the period was over. I was overthinking about this thought on my mind didn't I?

"Sorry, Mr. Flinn. I was uh-" I looked over to him from my desk, trying to make an excuse.

"It's okay, Ms. Brighton. Proceed to your next period." he replied, walking to his table and correcting the test papers we had on the previous week.

I was walking over to the door when he added, "Congratulations Ms. Brighton, you aced the test." he put his thumbs up. Well that surprised me. I didn't even study.

"That's good to hear Mr. Flinn. Thank you," I smiled then walked away.

When I was about to walk away, a girl suddenly bumped into me.

"Watch where you're goi- Oh. You're that girl."

"What girl?" I asked, confused.

"Never mind. Just watch where you were going next time." then she sent me a death glare.

Watch where I'm going? She's the one who bumped in to me! I sent her back the glare I received from her. She finally walked away, flicking her hair. Hmph. I held back my mouth so I don't retort back at her. How low of me. And what is it with her saying, "Oh. You're that girl"? Maybe she has something to do with the note in my locker.

I just shrugged it off my shoulder, knowing that I'll be interrupted again in my next period thinking that over.

I opened my locker and guess what? Yes. You got it right. Another note fell from my locker.

"What is it this time?" I whispered to myself and unfolded the paper. It said:

'So you got the message huh? Finally you got the point since you were thinking so deep earlier in Physics class. Just one more note, no one cares about you, scumbag. I hope you fail the test we had last week. And more hopefully, fail all of the subjects.'

I laughed at the last sentence. Fail? I did nothing but aced it. Yeah I thought about it and little did it affect me, okay, it affected me a lot, but she's not the only one I thought about earlier. I thought of the dreamy 5 boys I got into a bus with which was the best time of my life!

But then, she came along and ruined my day. Rude.

I crumpled the second note I received this day and threw it off the trash bin, grabbing my books and hurried off to class.

"Hey. Alyssa." Tom greeted as I entered the classroom. Tom was one of my classmates in Algebra and I had a crush on him and I think the whole school too since he moved here. A long-term crush. But that was long over.

"Hey Tom." I greeted back and went to my chair when the two came to me. I just can't help but notice the girl in the corner sending daggers from her eyes to me.

"Hayy guurl haaaaayy." Emma greeted, excitement on her face.

"Now, tell us what happened." Kristina said with great expectancy in her voice.

"Sit with me." I replied, motioning at the two chairs between me. They soon sat at the chairs.

"So it happened when I was walking to school." I started.

When I finished, the two girls stood up and started jumping up and down and screamed with excitement.

"Sssshhh. There's still people in the classroom. Lower your voice.."

"Sorry. I just can't help it. I'm so proud of you!" Emma said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Mum. Is that you?" I said sarcastically, "Guys, I think that girl has been giving me glares since a I entered the classroom."

"Don't worry about her. What's more important is you get to see our boys! You are one lucky girl!" Kristina exclaimed, taking a little peek at the girl.

"Good morning students." My period teacher, Mr. Stevenson said.

When Mr. Stevenson was discussing, my phone suddenly vibrated in the pocket of my hoodies. I checked it and it was a message from an unknown person. It said:

'Hey. How was school?'

I replied with,

'Hey :) Who is this?' and the conversation follows,

'It's Harry :) xx'

'How did you know my number? :P'

'From the wallet you dropped earlier in the bus :)'

'Really? I didn't know that I dropped it :) Classy way to get a girl's number x] '

'Yeah. I know :) haha. Wanna get it later?'

'Sure. If you're not busy :)'

'Not at all :) So what time will you be dismissed?'

Oh god, my heart is beating so fast. He wants to pick me up later. Which means I'll get to see his pretty eyes again! That would be very lovely.

'About 3:00 pm :)'

'Sounds good :)'

'I gotta go, if my teacher finds out that I'm texting during class, i'm dead.'

'Bye :)'

'Bye :) See you later :)'

I locked my cellphone and placed it in my bag.

I can't believe I left something in the bus. They'll probably think I'm a sort of klutz or something. But at least Harry texted me right ?

I kept smiling like an idiot when a note showed up on my table.

'Why do you keep smiling like a retard? -Emma xx'

'I'm right beside you' I mouthed at her still smiling as she shrugged.

'Harry texted me ;)' I wrote on the note then slided it on the table.

'REALLY!? omg. What did he say!?'

'He'll pick me up later ;)'

'OMG. YOU LUCKY GIRL!!' she replied, starting to smile like an idiot like what I have been doing for a couple of minutes.

"Yes, Ms. Brighton and Ms. Hyde? Got any questions about the acute angle?" Mr. Stevenson said, diverting his gaze to us.

"Um, no Mr. Stevenson. Sorry." I replied, lowering my head.

"Okay, then. Let's continue." Mr. Stevenson said continuing with the discussion.

"It's because of you." I whispered quietly to Emma as she began snickering quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

Sorry I haven't uploaded in agees. It's because of the stupid internet -.-"

I made a longer one for you guys :)

Anywhoo, thank you for the people who took time to read this :)

So what do you guys think of this chapter?

Tell what you think so,

VOTE and COMMENT :)

FAN too ;)

LoveYou guys :)