Chapter 19: Another Week at School

Alyssa's POV

"Riinngggggggg! RING! Riiinngg!" the alarm blared from my bedside table, getting louder and louder as I rose up from my sleep when it finally hit me square on the forehead. I spiked up from my bed, rubbing my head. ARGH, stupid alarm clock. Why did I even buy that stupid piece of crap? Oh yea, it was on sale. I was having the most beautiful dream. Or is it? I mean, I'm in my bed. It means that it must be unless Harry carried me here and eveything seems so real! Oh well.. I gotta start getting ready for school. But first, I need to check my phone for any phone calls or any text messages I received. Because you know, I slept in the afternoon in my 'dream'. Note the sarcasm.

Once I opened my messages, I found out that yesterday was real and my heart leapt from joy just seeing that Harry left me a message. I opened it and it said,

'Hello beautiful :) I bet you're reading this early in the morning ;) Aha...' I paused, smiling. You betcha.

I continued, 'And if you're reading this in the evening, I'm sorry I didn't stay for too long.. I was late for rehearsals :) Anyways, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning! Or later. It depends ha! Okay, gotta go! Oh and by the way, I think I left the ice cream. Ha! Love you babe :) xx'

I smiled, blushing. I'm so excited to see him again! I better go get ready for school!

I stood up quickly and fixed my bed. After that, I went to my wardrobe to get my uniform. Hm, I'm running out of uniform. I think I'll just iron some later. I laid it on my bed and went straight to my bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and turned the shower on. Like usual, I stepped inside after the water became warm. The water finally rinsed my whole body, refreshing the senses. I grabbed my shampoo and poured a liberal amount on my palm and applied it on my hear as I rubbed it thoroughly. I soaped and rinsed my whole body after. Once I finished, I stepped outside the shower, the cold air enveloping me. I grabbed my towel by the rack and dried muself. I wrapped it around my hair and got my robe then wore it on. I went back to my bedroom and turmed my cd player on. It played The A Team by Ed Sheeran, my head bouncing to the beat. I just love him! His songs just speaks to my soul.. At least that's how I feel.

I went back to my wardrobe to choose my underwear. I decided on a white lacy bra and white knickers to match with. I stripped my robe off and wore the underwear I chose? After that, I went to my bed and grabbed my skirt. I clipped it just above my hip, leaving the edge five inches below the knee and wore my polo on. I searched my drawers if I had any Jack Wills hoodies. My favorite brand for my hoodies. Although I knew that it was for men, not that I mind. I like wearing baggy clothes. Luckily I found a purple one with a large 'Jack Wills' printed on the front. I quicly wore it. I almost forgot. I still have this towel around my head. I removed it and went to the dresser. I blowdried my hair and decided on leaving it down. I grabbed my bag with all my things inside and strutted down the stairs to see only Stevie and Cheryl eating breakfast.

"Morning. Where's Mum and Dad? Still not home yet?" I asked, worried. I didn't see them since yesterday afternoon!

"Actually they had to leave early because they have this meeting. Whatever that is." Stevie said half-heartedly, taking a bite off his toast.

"Sis! Your food is getting cold! Mom cooked it for us before they left!" Cheryl said, smiling and showing the half chewed bacon in her mouth. Ew.

"Oh, okay." I replied taking the sit beside Cheryl. "Stevie, ready for school?" I asked, picking up my fork and knife beside my knife and cut a small piece from my bacon then shoved it in my mouth. Yum, the bacon goodness.