Chapter 28: Secret Admirer? Not.

*Alyssa's POV

I was riding the elevator with Harry when I suddenly had that feeling that you forgot something. A very important something.

"Babe, are you alright?" I hear Harry ask worryingly, seeing that I spaced out.

"Oh, nothing. I thought I forgot something." I paused, shrugging my shoulders, "I guess it wasn't that important since I've forgotten about it right?" I smiled at him. It was true. I'll never forget that something if I felt so enthusiastic about it. Nevertheless, why do I feel like it was important?

The elevator tinged as we reached the ground floor.

I was about to step foot outside when I suddenly remembered what I was supposed take note on my mind for the past few days. My eyes bulged wide.

I was petrified to know that the volleyball game starts today! I've forgotten about it it! Oh god no.

"Alyssa! Hey! Are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked, grabbing both of my shoulders with both of his hands and started shaking me. I ignored what he said and immediately checked my watch. The call time is supposed to be 4:00 and it's already 3:45 in the afternoon. Oh no, I think we're going to run out of time.

Harry pulled me outside the elevator as he stared into my eyes, "Hey!"

He suddenly broke my light trance and woke me up to reality.

"We. Need. To. Go! Now!" I exclaimed, pulling him quickly to the lounging area where the guys were. But to my most horrid surprise, the guys weren't there.

"Oh no.." I whispered putting both of my hands on my face.

"Babe! What's wrong?! You're scaring me." I hear Harry say, removing my hands from my face and pulled my chin up.

"Where are they!? We need to--" I was cut off by a ringing phone in his pocket but he ignored it.

"Yea? You were saying?" He resumed, his eyes completely glued to me, not bothering to check his phone.

"Uh.. I think you should answer you phone."

He frowned at me and reached for his phone, "Yea Lou? Not now I--.." He paused, his forehead crinkling. He looked at me while holding his phone, "Babe, it's for you. Emma's going frantic over the phone." He offered his phone to me while I quickly grabbed it and put it on my ear.

"ALYSSA! ALYSSA! ALYSSA!" She kept on chanting on the phone.

I took a deep breath, "Emma, will you please calm down!? Why did you leave us here!? Did you know that we have a freaking game to catch!?" I exclaimed over the phone. I heard a shuffling of noises on the other line.

"Alyssa. We're coming back for you guys in less that 10 minutes.." I hear Kristina say, a rush of speed in her voice, "LOUIS STEP IT UP!" I hear Kristina yell loudly and a click. She dropped the phone on me! Rude.

I sighed and gave Harry his phone back. I sat on one of the couches there and put my head down. What am I going to do? I'm doomed.

"Babe.. You okay?" Harry asked, his hand slowly rubbing on my tensed back.

I looked at him, frowning. I scoffed, "No."

He laughed, kissing me on my temple that sent tingles all over my body, "You look ugly when you're stressed."

I pouted as I smacked his head, "You're uglier."

"You're still a loser."

"No one likes you Styles."

"But you do. Right?" He replied, pouting while his eyes sparkled. He's doing his puppy face.

I scoffed, "Who says?" I smirked. He looks like he just lost a bet.