Chapter 26: Nothing But a Memory

~~

A/N

Uhh, soooo this chapter will be mainly about Niall and Emma. Or Nemma. Lol jk. Can I count on you guys to make up a ship name for both of them? Also Harry and Alyssa? Um, you can skip this chapter or something if it's 'boring', but I won't guarantee you that it won't affect the next chapter. Because it will. You can skip few parts though :) I'll update as soon as I can. Btw, it isn't only about them if anyone was asking. Okay Okay, I'm sorry this was too long. But read the A/N at the end coz I have something to say. ENJOOOOY!

~

*Niall's POV

"Wow! Will you look at the view Niall? It's amazing!" Emma commented as she pressed her forehead on the glass window of our cabin, staring out.

I looked outside. It truly is beautiful. Because of the high ride, you can fully witness the beautiful waves of the seaside and the city lights on the other side. Besides that, the roof is transparent, making you see the stars and the moon of the night shining brightly.

"You're right! It's beautiful!" I paused, looking at her, "But it can never be as beautiful as the girl I'm looking at right now." I said as I stared at her from across my seat. What I said was no lie. She really is beautiful with her hazelnut eyes. Everything is beautiful about her just like the way I remember her before.

She looked at me and smiled. That smile that never failed to make the butterflies in my stomach flutter crazily.

I smiled back, "Do you know how happy I am right now?"

"Huh?" She asked quizzically.

"I finally got to see you after all these years."

She nodded and looked at me. She looked as if she doesn't even know what I'm saying, "Y-Yea.."

"Please cut the joke.. It's not funny.." I pleaded.

"What joke Niall?"

"Don't act like you don't know me.." I whispered, loud enough for her to hear.

"What is it there to know about you, Niall? I recognize you as one of the members of a famous boy band. What more is it there that I need to know Niall?" She said, harshly.

"Please don't tell me.. That your sister.. Don't tell me what she said was true.." I murmured. I looked at her hand and took it between mine, "I didn't mean to leave you.. I know, I know it's my fault.. But please, give me another chance.."

She jerked her hand away, "What on earth are you talking about?" She took a deep breath, "Look, I know you're tired from the pressure and tension from the herd of fangirls last night, and the hectic schedule you have. But--"

I cut her off and pressed my lips on her. She flinched out of shock. I put my hands on the both sides of her face and kissed her torridly.

Emma managed to remove my hands and pull away quickly. As if on reflex, she slapped the palm of her hand across my face painfully.

Ouch.

"I-I'm sorry.." She whispered as she leaned back on her seat and looked at her hands on her lap.

These are all my fault. Not the kiss but, yea, what I did was completely out of the blue and I totally deserve one big slap on my cheek. These are all my fault. I never should've left her in the first place. You see, this is the fruit of what I've sown. Now I must suffer the consequences of my own action.

The silence between is deafening me. It's too awkward. What have I done? We should've been enjoying this ride for all I know.

As if on cue, fireworks started to blast in the sky. Great. Juuuust great. I knew how much she wanted to see those fireworks. It's her favorite thing. But because of me and my dramatic fits, she can't even look up, she just kept looking down.