Chapter 3: School

*Alyssa's POV

"Hi Harry. Hi Pretty Girl!" a voice rang from the driver's seat. From the pitch of his voice, I can already tell he was Louis.

"Hey, Louis. I told you she was walking on her way to school." Harry replied, nodding towards his direction then diverted his look onto me, smiling. I tried my best not to let my cheeks be painted with the reddest tomatoes.

"Guys. Why'd we stop? When are we getting there? Hurry Louis!" I heard someone say from behind. I snapped my head towards him. It was Niall and his blue eyes sparkling. He looked at me and smiled widely.

"Good morning!" He greeted as I stood my ground. Dear alarm clock, or mum, please, if this is a dream, do not wake me up.

"Niall, sit down. We already ate breakfast before we left." The guy with a brownish blond hair beside him said. Like Harry, he has this thick accent in his tongue. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey." Of course! Zayn himself. I looked at him to see his famous million-dollar smile with his thumbs up at me.

"Hi guys. I'll be riding with you for a few minutes. Will that be okay?" I don't know how and why, but I managed to say that with no difficulties. There's something I find in them with their little greetings, hi's and hello's. It felt warm. I felt welcomed.

"Sure thing. What's your name by the way?" Louis asked from the driver's seat. I looked at him and offered my hand gladly.

"I'm Alyssa. Nice meeting you." I smiled, shaking his hand.

"Grab a seat then. I'll be starting the bus in a few seconds." Louis replied. With that, I felt the the bus vibrate and revved up.

Harry gestured the way to an empty seat. I sat there while he sat beside me.

"Hi! I'm Liam."

"Yep. I know." I laughed, "Big fan." I replied, shaking his hand.

"Funny how you don't scream when you see us. Actually, fans like you literally scream, yell or by any instances, faint." Zayn said, a hand under his chin with a look of mischief plastered on his face. He always has this look and I find it, what? A little intimidating? I find him nice enough, though.

"I guess I'm not like any of the fans then." I giggled. What the hell? Giggle?

"Nice to meet you, Alyssa." they said, as I shook their hands.

"Ready to go, Alyssa?" Louis asked from the driver's seat.

"Ready!" I shouted back as the bus started to move.

As I sat on the leathered seat, I stared at the headrest in front of me. I really can't believe this is happening to me right now.

I glanced at Harry beside me. He's still there. I can't believe this. I never thought this would happen. I was just the girl behind the stereo sets, the cd's, the telly, and the person with a twitter account specifically made for the boy band I imagined having warm teas with, the sideline girl. But never this. I never imagined this.

I need time to let this sink in my mind. But in the meanwhile, I have to push this feeling in my stomach, the nausea, further in the back of my mind. It wouldn't be attractive if they see how I puke my guts out because of a small bus ride.

I don't ride buses often. If I do, then hell, I would have to puke the whole meal I ate earlier. I told you, not at all attractive.

Vans, cars, trains, or whatever could do. But please, no bus.

"Feeling sick, I see.." Harry whispered in my ear which sent tingles to my body.

"Yeah. I really don't get well with buses."