Chapter 9: Oh No.

Alyssa's POV

*Ring Ring Ring*

Here we go again.

I'm waiting for the clock to grow an impact on my head. But to my surprise, it didn't.

I checked my bedside table and the one that rang was not my clock but my phone. Who could be texting me at this time of the day?

It was from Harry. Jeez, person. Why would you message me right now?

'Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey! Get up, I'm going to walk you to school today :) xx'

Instantly, a smile grew on my saliva-stained face. If he could only see me now. What a way to wake up in the morning eh?

I sat on my bed as my clock rang and fell from the bed. Ha! Fools on you, clock!

'Good morning Harry :) You saved me from my wretched clock that's going to attack my head :) I'll get ready first :)'

I texted back. I no longer waited for a reply since I was very excited that I get to see Harry again! Wait, why would he want to want to walk me to school? I forgotten something again didn't I? I am such a friggin klutz! But, I don't think I've forgotten something or lost something on the way to school. Could it...? No. Of course not. He could ask for a model if he wanted a girlfriend. Why me? I'm just a good-for-nothing fan.

I brushed it off my shoulder as I reached for my uniform and P.E. things kept in my locker. Just the thought of it makes me wanna... I dunno. I am totally bad at Physical Education. Last P.E. session we had dodge ball. I kept on being hit straight on my face. I had a bruise on my left eye that hurt for at least a week!

I did my usual routine, run to the bathroom, took my clothes off, turn the shower on, wait until the water gets warm, step inside, wash hair and put shampoo, wash with water thoroughly, soap and wash body, turn the shower off and all that things.

After drying my hair and whole body I dressed myself with my uniform and my hoodies I got from H&M. Quite baggy indeed. After that, I put my hair in a messy bun. I don't plan on impressing people today anyway.. Don't want it? Then ignore me. Problem solved.

I took a last look on my mirror and smiled at myself.

"Perfect." I confided, grabbing my things on the table to put it in my bag laying on god knows where.

I hurried off downstairs, excitement flooding into me.

"Good morning mom! Good morning dad!" I greeted as I ran to the living room to look for my bag.

Where the heck did I put that thing?

When I finally found my bag laying behind the sofa, I put all my things in there and an umbrella in case it will rain.

I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a toast.

"Goodbye mum! Goodbye dad! Goodbye Stevie and Cher!" I bade, giving them kisses on their cheeks and heading towards the door. They all looked at me, puzzled.

Now to meet Harry. I really am getting attached to him, am I? I guess I'm going for that heartbreak I've been through when Tom told me that he has a girlfriend. I guess I'm over him but there's still a little pain when I think about that. So I won't. So I'll just finish the last bit of toast.

I took a turn from the left and saw him waiting for me. He's wearing a white t-shirt and a loose brown chinos that was hanging just below his waist but long enough to hide his underware. Quite handsome. Wait what?

As I got closer to him, the wider my smile gets. I wonder why.

"You look beautiful." He said, smiling. Beautiful you say? I blushed instantly and smiled back at him.