Chapter 29.2: Unnecessary Surprises Part Two

[A/N] hiya hiyaaaa Alyssa's here --> hehehehh

Alyssa's POV

"Class dismissed." Ms. Coupe announced just after receiving the last batch of test papers from the students. I aced both recitation and and the exam. It wasn't that hard after all.

As I was to stand up after picking up my things, I was surprised when a certain somebody popped up beside my table.

I looked at him and glared, "Move." I said harshly before he even got the chance to speak before me.

"No.." He protested, not budging even an inch from his place. His eyes was a bright shade of blue but I found it hard to read the expression on his face.

I glowered, "What do you mean No?" I scrunched my nose at him and furrowed my eyebrows. What nerve.

"Alyssa, about what happened.." He started but I pushed him out of the way and continued walking towards the entrance. Dammit, Emma and Kristina. Why'd you have to leave me alone knowing he's here? Ugh. Luckily, the door was opened so I'll be able to walk through it without opening.

"Alyssa, please." I heard Tom beside me and his footsteps' pace getting nearer and nearer towards me. Before I even got to the exit, Tom passed by me and rested his hand on the sides of the doorframe, trapping me.

"I'm sorry.." He whispered as he looked down.

I scoffed, "I haven't got time for you. You're only wasting my time. So, move--"

"Please." He pleaded, suddenly grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. My body slammed against his and accidentally, our eyes me. He has gorgeous eyes but unfortunately, I can't see through it. But whatever it is inside him, I knew it would be full of immoralities and vileness.

I narrowed my eyes at him before removing my arm from his grasp hastily and pulled away quickly like my life depended on it. I felt a familiar feeling of uneasiness and edginess when we came into contact and I never wanted to think of that again.

"There's no way in hell am I going to let your filthy hands touch me again, you pig." I spat, pushing him and heading outside, not hesitating on turning my back. Just being around or breathing the same air as him.. I just can't stand it. I'd rather die. What kind of a person is he to show up like that? Apologizing as if what he did was normal. Like what he did was just taking cookies from that jar his mother told you to never touch. Was it just a simple fault? It might be for him but for me it wasn't. For me it's like a committing a crime. Committing theft or murder and that gives me the urge to strangle him until he dies and leave him alone in a hot deserted area to rot for his punishment yet everyone reading this, or basically anyone in the world agrees that it's a very brainsick thing to do and the right way to do it is to handle it the mature or the civil way. Yet again, nobody should ever experience what I did with Tom.

I sighed. What's done is done. There's no way am I going to forgive him. He's a devil.

My phone suddenly buzzed, pulling me out from my trance. I fished it out of my pocket see a message from an unregistered number. I opened it, 'Harry is killin m bc I 8 hs Haribo's! Pls com and save me, lyf's in dangr! -Niall xx'

Although his text was really hard to read, I found myself smiling at the message as I tapped on my keypad while leaning on my locker.

'Just put chlorine in his apple juice then all is gonna be fine lol' I tapped send and started pulling out things from my locker.

~

Tom's POV

Have you ever felt guilty and mindful of all the things you've done these past few days? Well I have. It seemed stuck in my mind like hard blood stain that can't be removed. It was horrid. Horrid. I know I don't remember half of what I've done but I knew how I was conscious then. I knew what I was doing back then but I haven't fought the urge to stop myself from continuing further. And I regret all of those things that seemed to pull me into the void of bitterness and grief to the point I've miserably reached the point of self-disgust. Yes. Yes, I am disgusted at myself. Who wouldn't be? After doing all of those repulsive things. I couldn't even sleep at night anymore.