Chapter 29: Unnecessary Suprises Part One

Chapter 29: Unnecessary Surprises

(A/N) okay so sorry for the wait and there's Tom on the side lol you see he's hot so I guess that's enough for you not to hate him? Because you're gonna know what got to him on the next chapter so just sit and wait for the next part :) I'll try TRY to update this week so yea

*Alyssa's POV

"God, how I miss 'em." I moaned, for probably a hundredth time now, reaching for my favorite drink every breakfast, orange juice. I was referring to my four girlfriends who left me with five crazies. Emma had to leave after dinner and Eleanor left with Danielle because they had to attend this slumber party they've been invited to but unfortunately, Liam and Louis can't come even how hard they beg their girlfriends because the party was strictly 'no boys allowed'.

"Chill. You're gonna see them soon." Louis groaned beside me. Why was he up so early? Meh, I waked him up. So did the others. I don't wanna be alone in the dining table, eating, when I can just wake them up and eat breakfast together happily. But I think I missed the happily-eating-together, seeing their hunched backs and the way their faces were turned upside down. I laughed internally, realizing how crazy it was be to wake Zayn same as I woke them up. Gosh, that I could never do. Who in their right minds, wake Zayn Javaad Malik, knowing how bad his crankiness can get?

"But--"

"Sheeesh woman. You already woke us up. Can you lend us a favor and," he glared at me as I smiled sweetly, "Not talk?"

I giggled, "My bad then Blondie." I answered, looking at him amusingly as he put a whole lot of breakfast grub on his plate.

Harry got up and collected the empty plates before marching to the kitchen. I smiled. Do you know how much of a turn on is a guy knowing how to do house chores is for me?

I turned to the couch to see a very sleepy Liam. He was freely sprawled on the four-sitter sofa with his legs rested on the right arm rest. I smiled to myself. When they said that they stayed up all night yesterday, they really did.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked, popping up beside me with a warm smile on his face.

I returned a grin, "Ready as I'll ever be."

"Did you brush your teeth yet?" He asked, smirking.

I rolled my blue eyes, slapping his arm playfully, "Course I did."

He leaned into me, making me forget what the definition of space was, "Kiss me then." He said, shutting his eyes. I can feel his hot breath on my lips. As I was about to plant a smack on his soft, moist lips that seemed too tempting to not kiss, Louis pushed him away from my face with his finger, grimacing.

"PDA's are absolutely not a sight to see early in the morning especially since I'm still eating. Guys, ew." He scrunched his nose in disgust as Harry smacked his head.

I laughed as I grabbed my bag under the table and hoisted it tightly on my shoulders. Gaining my composure, I decided to wave goodbye, "Bye guys, see you later." I bade at the three of them. Well two, since Liam's too busy dreaming of his turtles.

Niall stood up and pecked a kiss on my cheek, "Have a nice day at school. Say hi to Ems and Kris for me," he smiled, "And tell me right away if a guy shows up randomly and bugs the hell outta you, call me right away and I'll show up in your school in a jiffy to beat the hell outta him."

"Hey, that's my job!" I heard Harry protest. Niall pulled his tongue at him.

I was surprised when Louis attacked me into a tight embrace as Niall and Harry went on with their own bables and banters, "I'll miss you when you're gone Lyssie-poo."