Chapter 18: Movies.. And ice cream.

Alyssa's POV

"I look like shit." I whispered to myself as I took a look at my myself at the mirror, my hands resting on the cold porcelain sink. I looked like a mess. I had puffy eyes, raw from crying. My nose is probably full of snot. My hair is similar to a witch's and my cheeks were red. A 5-minute shower would be nice. But then Harry's coming over. Later then.

My phone rang so I raced back into my bedroom. I grabbed my phone on the table and pressed answer.

"Please open the door... I'm drenched."

I laughed, "On my way!"

I went to my dresser and grabbed a band for my hair. I threw it up in a messy bun and raced towards downstairs. I opened the front door to see a very wet Harry. He was wearing a trench coat, wet by now, and under that, his V-neck shirt and brown loose slacks. He looks rather attractive. Except for me of course.

He attacked me into a hug. I, of course, hugged back. I really like embracing him. As cheesy as it may sound but I really felt safe when I'm with him.. Okay, that's too cheesy but seriously though.. I feel like everything else has disappeared and it's only Harry and I.. Let's just stop this cheesyness of mine.

We pulled away and he cupped my cheek, brushing it gently. I blushed.

"Don't cry again okay? I can't stand you crying." He said, planting a short kiss on my lips. I, on the other hand, blushed again. I just can't help it! 

"I bought Ben and Jerry's! Oh and some movies!" He said brightly as he showed me the bag. My face lighted up instantly. He knows!

"Oh yeah, come in!" I said as I moved out of the way so he could come inside. As soon as he went inside the house, I closed the door behind him.

"Nice house you have here." He said, removing his coat and carrying it.

I smiled, "Give me your coat, you so-polite person." I said as he gave it to me, smiling cheekily. I hung it on the rack by the door the door so it could dry.

"Oh. My. Gosh. IT'S HARRY STYLES!" I looked where the sound came from and it was from Cheryl at the top of the stairs. As you can see, Cheryl is a big fan of them. Especially Harry. She would kill to be breathing the same air as him.

I laughed, "Cheryl, go and say hi to Harry." I said as Cheryl raced to Harry. He kneeled to hug Cheryl. I just smiled at the cuteness.

"Cheryl, what are you talking about? Harry's not here- Oh. It's you." Stevie said, half-asleep, staring at Harry coldly while Harry and I tried our best not to laugh.

"Stevie.. Don't be rude." I laughed, looking at Harry who has a big smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry. But Harry, you turned my sisters into freaks!" he exclaimed, pointing at Harry as I laughed. He's so cute, pretending to be so grown-up.

"Say hello to Harry." I said, smiling. He groaned but went to him anyway. 

"The name's Steve. Steve Brighton." He said seriously, giving his hands out to Harry. Harry gladly took it and shaked his hand gently.

"Styles. Harry Styles." Harry said, mimicking him. I laughed.

"Harry, this is Stevie. And this girl right here is Cheryl." I pointed at Cheryl, who is now hanging on my left leg.

"Steve." Steve denied. "Anyways. My bed is calling for me. Styles, if you ever lay lay your hands on my sister, you are dead." Stevie added before turning his back on us and before heading towards his bedroom.

"He scares me." Harry said, I laughed.

"Oh so I still have your t-shirt." I laughed. "Let me just take a shower."