Chapter 14: The First Date.

Harry's POV

I'm really going on a date with Alyssa. The girl I fancied ever since I laid my eyes on her. I honestly think she was the most beautiful girl that has ever walked on this planet. And those eyes of hers, wow. I've been getting lost in those eyes lately. They were so beautiful.

I attached my last button to the other of my blazer as I take a last look at myself in the mirror.

"Rather ravishing Styles. Rather Ravishing." I said to myself as I soothed down the tux I'm wearing.

I grabbed the bouquet of roses I bought for her. I smelled it, hoping there are no bugs or bees or something. 

It smelled lovely. She would surely love these bouquet.

I jogged downstairs to see the boys eating pizza.

"Wow, you look ravishing, Haz. But why are you leaving so early? We'd gladly share our pizza with you." Louis asked, taking a bite of the cheesy pizza.

"Correction. My pizza, not ours. I'm just sharing it with you."Niall added. What is it between Niall and his food frenzy? The way he eats and not get fat, we'll never know.

"Yeah.. Just a few hours I guess.." I replied.

"Wait Harry, where are you going?" Liam asked.

"There's a lot of paps going around here lately. And what are you doing with that bouquet?" Liam added.

Louis winked at me and continued eating.

"Well.. Ermm.. I'm going on a date with Alyssa." I added, scratching the back of my neck.

"Ooooh. Harry's going on a date" They said somewhat in chorus. Those boys..

Even Daddy Direction smirked at me.

"Anyways! I gotta go too. I'm off to Danielle's. She's waiting for me." Liam said, finishing off the last bite of his pizza and headed towards the door.

"Bye guys." I bade going to the door and shutting it behind me.

"Hey. Good luck on your date." Liam said to me as he unlocked his car.

"Thanks Liam." I replied, slipping into my good 'ol Audi.

"And Harry.." Liam started and I put one leg onto the ground so I can see him from my car.

"If by any chance, you and Alyssa get together, don't let her go. She's a keeper." Liam continued. I smiled at him widely. I'm not that kind of guy who would just let a perfect girl like her go. I just know, inside of me, I just know that she's the one. I just know it.

"Of course Liam. Thank you." I replied, waving. 

I closed the door and started the ignition as the car roared to life. I'm so excited to see her!

I turned on my stereo and it played We The Kings. Dis mah jam!

'She's the girl that no one ever knows' 

I started to sing a long and tapping my finger on the steering wheel.

'And I say hi but she's to shy to say Hello'

'She's just waiting for the one to taker hand and shake her up'

'I bet I could'

'I wish my heart was always on her mind.'

'Cause she's on mine all day all the time'

Funny how I can relate to the lyrics about Alyssa.

I turned to my left and Alyssa's house came to view. I pulled my phone out and called her.