Chapter 5: Dat Wild Chasing Gurls

*Alyssa's POV

I checked the wall clock in our classroom, hoping Mr. Bates will dismiss us early so I could see Harry already.

After a few more bla bla bla's and a few yadda yadda yadda's we were finally dismissed. I can't help but feel this excitement flood into me.

I picked up my bag and slung it on my shoulders as I was hurrying to my friends who left me in the classroom. Thank you faithful ones.

"Ms. Brighton, you got an A on your test again, congratulations." Mr. Bates said as I was heading towards the door. An A again? Oh wow.

"Thanks Mr. Bates. Bye." I waved, closing the door behind me.

"What did Mr. Bates say?" Kristina said, running to Emma.

"I got an A again. Oh, and thanks for leaving me behind."

"No problem." Emma replied. I got the best friends. Ever.

"So you're pretty shocked huh? Don't you ever get used to it? I mean, don't you, like, aced every test every teacher gives you?" Kristina replied. Come to think of it, I did ace every test every teacher gives me. I dunno, I'm a nerd maybe. Bitch slap to that girl who left that note saying that I'll fail in every subject! Ha!

"You're right." I shrugged. Kristina is always right. Even when she's wrong, she's right.

We went to our lockers to put our things back when my phone buzzed. I checked the ID and it was a message from Harry.

'I'm right outside :) Want me to come and get you there?'

Aww.. How sweet. But no, he'll get chased by girls here.

'Umm.. Thanks Harry. But you'll get chased by girls :)'

Before I even get to press send, I was nudged by Emma and Kristina.

"Are you texting Harry?" Emma exclaimed.

"If I say yes, will you be calm and stop screaming because everyone will hear you?"

"Close enough." Kristina replied with a huge grin on her face.

"Ok fine, yes I am."

"What did he say?" Kristina replied calmly, trying to keep her cool.

"He said if he could-" I was interrupted.

"Psst!" a guy hissed behind the lockers

We turned around yet no one was there.

"Psst!"

"Check it behind the locker." Kristina said, nudging my arm.

I gathered all my courage and readied myself for any psycho that's trying to attack us.

I looked behind the locker, and to my surprise, it wasn't any kind of guy that's trying to attack us with a crowbar.

"Harry! I told you to wait outside. What if girls here saw you?"

"Too late. They're actually looking for me right at this moment. That's why I'm hiding here." Harry whispered.

"Stay here." I whispered back.

I went back to my friends, praying that they will not freak out, knowing Harry is in our school.

"So who is it?" Emma asked.

"Promise me you won't yell?"

"Why would we freak out if-"

"Harry is here."

"WHAT!? omg omg" Emma and Kristina exclaimed together.

"Look, we better find an exit before these girls find him."

"Oops too late!" I heard Harry scream as a crowd of girls came running towards us.

"Let's go before they crush us into pieces!" Harry added, pulling us.

Once we got exited the school, we decided to hide behind a bush.

"So hardcore!" Emma exclaimed in between pants.

"Harry, I told you to wait outside." I said, faking anger.

"I'm sorry... I just couldn't wait to see you." Harry replied, smiling cheekily. He couldn't wait to see me ? The butterflies in my stomach just got wild!

Emma and Kristina suddenly nudged my arms. I forgot they were here!

"So Harry, this is Emma and Kristina. Emma and Kristina, this is Harry." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you girls." Harry said shaking their hands.

"Nice to meet you, Harry." Kristina said calmly except for Emma who looks like she's been holding her scream for ages.

"Pleasure to meet you Harry." Emma said, smiling widely at him. I figured that it will creep him out, I nudged her arm.

"So guys, I figured this is the perfect time to stop hiding in this bush since the girls probably stopped looking for you Harry."

"Let's go then." Harry replied as he stood up and gave me a hand. I took it and stood up.

"Bye girls. See you tomorrow." I waved as they bade goodbye back.

"Here's your wallet love." Harry handed me the wallet as we started walking towards my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

[A/N]

Hi fellow readers :) How are you guys today?

Thank you for reading :)

I want to know what you think about this chapter so

VOTE, COMMENT and FAN

Love you guys :)

(This was edited by future me so don't be shocked if some of the parts are reaaaaally not familiar with you.)