Chapter 20: Tom, You Jerk.

Alyssa's POV

Tom slammed me on the lockers, hurting my back. I started to panic. Why is he doing this?

"Why hello.." he whispered in my ear. His breath smelled of Liquor. Something inside of me knows that this will not be good..

"Tom.. What.. what are you doing?" I asked him, trying to wiggle away from him. But instead, he grabbed my wrists tightly and pinned me against the lockers. This is it. I'm going to scream at his face for doing these. But I'm afraid that he'll do something else.

"I want you." he whispered again, this time close to my neck. I tried to take my wrists out of his hands but it's as if he only took hold of it tighter. I can even feel my pulse.

"Let me go!" I shouted his face since his face was only inches away from mine. He fliched maybe because there's like spit on his eye. He smirked.

"What if I don't?" he whispered back. I can feel his hand sliding up my skirt and I tried not to cry. Why is he doing these?

"Please... Tom.. No.." I pleaded as I let a few drops fall from my eyes. This time, I wanted to punch him square on the face. But I feel so small.. So weak. He placed his lips on mine and started kissing me forcefully as he continue sliding his hands up and down on my legs. After kissing me on my lips, he kissed me on my neck. I can't help but already let the tears fall freely.

The lights suddenly flickered on and we heard footsteps coming towards us. He pulled away and ran away from me, leaving me standing against the lockers, crying. My knees were already weak so I just let them fall on the floor. I hugged my knees closed to my chest while I cry silently. I'm disgusted with myself. I felt like a toy.

The person's footsteps just stopped. The person was unknown to me until I heard him/her speak.

"Alyssa..." I heard Harry whisper. Not a quarter of seconds later, he came rushing to me and wiped my tears away with his thumb. His face was full of worry and concern. "What.. What happened? Who did this to you?"

"Nothing.." I whispered. He removed my arms around my knees and wrapped it around him and I took it as an opportunity to embrace him.

"I'm so sorry... I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." he whispered over and over again. "I'm sorry for not standing by your side when you're at need.. I'm sorry.."

"It's not your fault... Harry.. Not your fault babe.." I replied, continuing to cry on his chest. Then there was white dots surrounding my sight then the last thing I knew, everything went black.

Harry's POV

"Okay, bye!" she bade but before she even got to the entrance, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me. She's so beautiful.

"Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" I asked, smiling cheekily.

"I suppose so-" I cut her off by planting my lips on her. She has the most moist lips.

"Bye." I whispered as we pulled off.

"Love you.." she suddenly said before she entered the building, leaving me with the butterflies in my stomach. She said she loves me. Loves me. Okay stop it Harry. She said it a few times to you soo..

I looked at my shoes to see that the shoelaces were loose so I bent down and tied it again.

My phone suddenly rang and I'm guessing it was Liam. Don't worry Liam, I didn't forget about the practice today. That's probably why he's calling.

I ended the call and continued to walk on the way to the studio as I tucked my backpack behind my back properly. Wait-- backpack? I looked at the backpack and realized that I still haven't returned it back to Alyssa yet.