2

It was a very rare Sunday morning where ict is quite they don't have practice today so everyone is sleeping till after and no one said anything about it but our young bunny woke up early and hopped on his bestfriend trying to wake him up his he was not even paying attention to him .

The bunny didn't liked it so he went to his favourite persons room that is yuvi pa and mahi bhai's room he hopped inside seeing that no one see him and saw yuvi pa and mahi bhai sleeping peacefully.

He went to yuvi pa's side and started to shake him violently who was not even a bit pay attention to that that Bunny getting irritated said ,

Bunny:- yuvi pa get up na yuvi pa yuvi pa .

He said shaking him but yuvi pa was not listening so he went to windows and open it and light fell on yuvi's eyes he turned around and again slept.

Bunny boy didn't liked it so he went to hardik's room where he was sleeping peacefully he shake him and hardik woke up with a very sleepy face .

Hardik :- Virat bhai what happened.

Virat :- I am bored Harry no one is playing with me

He said making sad pout and hardik looked at him with done face

Hardik:- bhai because basically this is Sunday morning so everyone wants to sleep na .

Virat :- no na hardik we should go and have fun na why we are wasting it like this huhh.

He huffed and hardik hugged him and said ,

Hardik:- bhai everyone is tired because the whole week we all practice our all out and also not every one is ball of energy like you .

Virat's face lit up and then he said ,

Virat :- Harry you sleep i will also sleep.

He said and run towards his room hardik looked at his bed and and then he hugged his pillow and fell asleep virat went to his room and get on Rohit's bed and snuggle close to him sleeping while hugging him .

And in now time he fall asleep it was 1 in afternoon and two figures were sleeping peacefully just then yuvi pa entered in the room with mahi bhai behind him .

Mahi bhai and yuvi pa saw virat sleeping peacefully on Rohit's chest and his legs on Rohit's legs twisted with his legs Rohit's hands on virat's shoulder keeping him close and other one was falling down the bed .they look cute together while sleeping.

Yuvi pa :- why it reminds me of us .

Mahi bhai :- well because we are also bestfriends like them that's why I guess.

Yuvi pa went to Rohit and shake him he didn't woke up but his second arm also wrapped around virat .

Their faces were so close that if anyone pushed them they will end up having a lip lock for sure .

Mahu bhai went to Rohit and tried to woke up but failed so they both went to virat and shaked him little Virat whined and snuggle more closer to Rohit .

Almost buring himself in rohit hugging him tightly,yuvi pa

Yuvi pa :- uff this kids why they are waking up it's so hard to wake them up .

He signed and sit on their bed mahi bhai went to virat and ,

Mahi bhai :- cheeku uth ja baccha kha le kuch you didn't ate anything since last night baccha get up ro uth baba kitna soyega utho tum dono .

And they woke up slowly slowly and Virat looked like he will cry at any time yuvi pa went to him and ,

Yuvi pa :- bunny get fresh up then we will go to near by garden ro uth na chal garden chalege maja aayega .

Virat's eyes shine at the mention of garden,

Rohit:- bhai I want to sleep na

Virat :- ro chal na please 🥺🥺.

He showed him his puppy eyes and Rohit had to agree they got up git fresh up had their lunch and went to near by garden.

Virat gave his phone to Rohit and told him to click photo and Rohit took more then 20 photo but virat didn't like them so he again clicked his photo.

Gauti bhai was standing their watching them and laughed at their cuteness bartender.but a genuine smile was on his face .

Sonu Bhai was with mahi and yuvi and they were talking when they saw gauti bhai laughing at something so they went to him and saw him adoring the kids .

Yuvi pa hanged his arms around gauti bhai's neck and said ,

Yuvi pa :- I never knew you can laugh too .

Gauti gave him a very done look and said ,

Gauti :- shut up .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes in)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.