8

Virat went to bat and he started to show his agressive side he was hitting boundary in each over bowlers were getting tensed seeing him like this Virat's this side was new rohit was shocked rohit reached his 89 and virat was on 64 already and the rohit began his shows completed his century at 5 balls and Virat also completed hus century in 12 balls and just as he did that his head swing and he felt himself going weak he sat on ground his head was hurting he took 60 seconds and got up he hit two six and then he fell unconscious on ground Rohit was first one  to ran to him he took of his helmet.

Virat was in his arms eyes closed everyone ran towards him mahi bhai also came their they don't know what happened to virat fan's also got tensed seeing him unconscious on ground.

Rohit lift him up in bridal style infront of whole stadium the crowd was looking at them in shock so the team members and the cameraman was focusing on them he took him.ti dressing room as the doctors were not able to come on ground because of some problem.

Everyone got their mahi bhai told rohit to complete his innings he will take care of virat and he had to agree.

Virat was given some medicine and the doctor told them that they will him completely when they will reach hotel and mahi bhai agreed all of them went to ground.

The second innings started rohit played the the inning of 184 and also end the match they took wickets very easily and the opponent team fell on 275 and India won the match .

Everyone went to team room and saw virat sitting their and doctor was around him seeing him it was looking like he is shock they went to him .

Mahi bhai :- cheeku what happened baccha.

Yuvi :- ha baccha bol na kay huaa .

Rohit sat near him and held his hand and asked what happened virat was not able to form words he kept his hand on his belly and tears came in his eyes they were happy tears .

All got worried because of this ,they didn't understand what happened and seeing virat crying they were getting more and more tensed.

Rahul:- virat tell us na what happened why are you crying is everything okey are you having stomachache .

Virat shook his head as no they all got confused when the doctor speak,

Doctor:- actually this thing is really shocking it's not like it's impossible but in men's it's rare .

Everyone looked at doctor with curious eyes,

Rohit:- what happened to him tell us na why playing in bush .

The doctor looked at virat who was still crying.but he was holding Rohit's arms very tightly.

Doctor:- he is one week pregnant.

The silence fell in the room no one was able to react they don't know how to react rohit was in more shock and virat saw rohit looking at ritika and he left him shoulder and said ,

Virat :- bhai I want to rest let's go back to hotel.

He said his voice was low his heart was sinking seeing rohit looking at ritika and his eyes were sad.

He got up and went to take cab and went directly to his room he cried when he reached washroom the face of rohit was flashing infront of his eyes again and again and he didn't like it at all .

He closed his eyes and let his tears flow and not knowing what to do he called his mumma.

Virat:- mumma .

He said his voice was low and his mother understood that he is crying.

His mom :- what happened vi baccha kay huaa why are you crying.

Virat broke in tears ,

Virat :- mumma I did i big mistake

His mother didn't understand but said ,

His mother:- baby it's okey mistakes is a part of life and we can learn from our mistakes don't cry baccha it's okey.

Virat sobbed and said ,

Virat :- no mumma it's really big mistake and i don't know what to do .

His mother felt the weight of his words so she said ,

His mother:- virat tell me baccha what you did I am always with you don't cry and tell me .

Virat took a long pause and said ,

Virat :- mumma I am pregnant.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.
Comment and vote