29

Rohit Sharma always a family man loved his family more then anything the ever great Hitman soft for his family his fans love him for his soft nature and calm behaviour.

But on other hand they hate Virat for being Rohit's patner they always hated virat and hearing Virat is going to get married with Rohit they were saying nonsense about him .

Some cricketer getting jealous of virat's popularity said so many mean things about him he although never replied he actually never cared about it but he knew he can't let subhman got into this hate game .

He always protect his baby from all this never letting subhman face hate alone he stands with him subhman was called prince of india he got so much love but he got hate as well .

Rohit's fan saw his soft version around subhman and Virat they saw how after winning match he always point his bat towards virat always acknowledging his presence and always appreciating him and giving him credit of his success.

Same goes for virat but his style was different whenever someone bully him or fight with him he will surely take revenge and his name was not just only a name but a brand in itself and virat knew it he knows what his fans can do .

His love for subhman and a love of mother care of mother can be seen subhman was loved by ict and RCB as well ..
They love having subhman around them .

Although no matter how much Virat try he can never stop himself but thank the god for giving him this much happy family.

Rohit and subhman were playing in ict team room and others were around them Yash was on Rahul's lap sleeping while keeping his head on Rahul's chest and hardik was taking their photos.

Virat smiled seeing this scean he saw bhuvi and jassi smiling seeing this all scean .

They felt so happy seeing their family so happy and cheerful.

Hardik and Rahul's life has been so beautiful and profound having their brothers their family and their baby with them

Everything just so heart warming and loving the love they share along with the pain they share everything was just so beautiful for them

This journey of life has been rolar coaster still standings straight for eachother and always understand eachother giving respect to eachother was everything what a relationship needs they understood it very welly and that's why chose to always communicate whenever they have fight talking is solution of everything and they understands it that's why they always trust and talk with eachother about anything and everything.

Frok being strangers to friends to more then friends to now husband and parents this life gave them everything they needs and they are so happy with this they are thankful of God for this .

Yuvi and mahi their relationship was very twisted still they manage to make it well .

They stood for eachother and believe in giving second chance which was so great of them understanding and loving eachother was one of the greatest thing that was in their life journey.

Their were some misunderstanding and mistreating as well but they stood for their relationship and respect eachother's choice.

The beauty of patner were certainly explained by them beautifully they know what they know the start of their relationship was so bad but still chose to give it a try again and they won against every odd .

They believed in eachother and now have a beautiful family together their child their heart their everything.

Everyone were enjoying their time with their patners and loving the life they got .

No matter what situation came in their relationship they stay and stood for eachother supported eachother and always trust eachother making it worthy of every possible success.

They set the goals high of relationship telling people that of you loved someone you will eventually stood for them be with them in bad and good times.

The end

I hope you all like this story and enjoyed it .

Comment and vote.