20

Sonu :- you know yuvi I was right you were threat to my relationship i should have exposed you to mahi telling him you like him when he broke his friendship with you na that would be great because their would be no chance of you separating us .

Yuvi was just looking at him feeling so heavy in his heart .

Sonu :- do you think you would ever be able to get his love nahhh never he will never love you yuvi he only love me and he can't love you the way he loved me you are just ky replacement and nothing else a whore you are just so disgusting.

Yuvi :- Sonu stop you are speaking without thinking.

Sonu :- shut up slut you don't have any idea what I can do to you just because your father have power that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want you will also have hard time just like I am craving for mahi's love na you will also crave he will give you insane pain trust me you will beg for death but not get it now you will see my dark side yuvi just wait and watch I will tell mahi everything and then you will see most crucial person infront of you .

He said and left yuvi was already so sad and guilty and now hearing sonu's words he was so scread he don't know what will happen to him now .

He sat in garden till late at night it was around 3 when mahi came their ,

Mahi :- why you are sitting here yuvi let's go in room you will catch cold .

Yuvi was surprised to see mahi their .

Yuvi :- i will but later .

Mahi went to him and carried him in his arms ,

Mahi :- i don't like to hear no yuv and you know that very welly.

They left to their room and here virat was not able to sleep rohit was sleeping peacefully and he was craving for ice cream.

He shake rohit, rohit woke up with loud thud and looked at virat ,

Rohit:- you are okey vi do you need doctor tell me are you having pain is baby troubling you .

Virat :- no nothing happened to calm down me and baby both are okey but we want to have ice cream.

Rohit:- baby you almost gave me a little heart attack.

Virat :- don't say that ro and let's go to have ice cream na please.

Rohit:- but Babu it's almost 3:30 which shop would be open now they all are closed I will bring ice cream for you in morning.

Virat :- no ro I want now it's go na please.

Not having any option he agreed and they went to their car and started to found ice cream shop .

They started to search for shop and they found one shop opened rohit went their and bought ice cream bucket for Virat .

Virat told him to take to beach and he took him to beach virat was happily eating his ice cream and they were sitting on roof of their car rohit was laying on top and virat was sitting they were looking at sky and counting stars .

Virat forwarded his hands infront of Rohit's mouth and Rohit ate ice cream.

Rohit got up and kissed virat's lips ,

Rohit:- vi you don't know how happy I am we are going to be parents soon baby .

Virat :- I know ro being parents are the most beautiful feeling in the world.

They went back to hotel and slept,

On other hand hardik and Rahul was sleeping when alarm rang hardik nugged Rahul to stop that who did it was 4 and he got up and went to washroom washed his face and sat on table started to study.

Hardik not feeling Rahul around him looked up and saw him again busy in his studies he went to him and sat on his lap rahul let him do that .

Hardik wrapped his legs around Rahul's waist and his hands around his neck hugged him and slept like that .

Rahul focused on his study but having hardik on top of him was making him sleepy too .

He placed hardik on his  bed and after making sure he is asleep.

Rahul again went to study hardik again woke up and did same thing this time Rahul let him stay with him .

And kissed his forehead,

Hardik:- you should sleep more rah .

Rahul:- no baby this is important

Hardik:- but I can't sleep without you .

Rahul:- sleep baby i am here .

(Please ignore my grammatical)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.
Sorry for not updating yesterday as I went to see doctor and also I am starting a new RCB book so how your love to that book too