4

The alcohol was taking toll on them as rohit pulled Virat by his waist towards himself hugging him from back virat looked at him not surprised at all he let him do that he was also liking it .

He started unbuttoning virat's shirt sliding down his shoulder he saw his shoulder and gave a small low bite on it Virat smiled at him he turned virat and removed his shirt Virat also removed Rohit's tshirt they both were half naked looking intensely at eachother enjoying eachother's view Rohit eyes went to virat's pink nipples and Virat also felt his gaze their he gluped his saliva and looked at him .

Virat :- ro what happened.

He said being nervous under his stare rohit kissed him gently on cheeks and said,

Rohit :- you know what we are going to do from here don't you .

Virat nod his head feeling shy and looked down Rohit's heart melt at this side and he kissed virat's cheeks .Virat held his shoulder tightly.

Rohit picked Virat up in his arms and took him to the bed the moon light was directly coming on their face and while he was carrying Virat their eyes was locked with eachother not leaving it not for even one second.

He placed him on bed and got on top of him kissing his cheeks and forehead,

Rohit:- you want this na I don't want to do anything without your permission or i don't want to make you uncomfortable.

Virat nod his head the alcohol was on their head they both don't know what they are doing but virat liked still although he is Fully turned on still asking him if he wants it or not he felt more respect growing towards rohit .

Virat :- I want it ro don't kill the moment.

He said almost whining rohit chuckled at his cuteness and started to kiss him on his lips gently not to hurt him he don't want to hurt Virat at all this is first time of both of them still the care rohit was showing towards virat was incredibly he was taking up most care of him and time to time kissing his forehead.

He moved towards his neck and kissed their ,their was already a hickey mark made by Rohit when he again sucked their Virat moaned .

Virat :- ahhhhhhhh ro Mmhh

Rohit sucked their and bite their along with his jaw his hands roaming on virat's body and unbuttoned his pants taking them out in one go .along with his boxer Virat felt shy and he hide his face in his palms not looking at rohit.

Rohit:- you are looking really cute vi .

Virat's face was red his ears were showing bright red colour and his eyes were closed Rohit garb virat's hands and pinned them above his head .

He started to kiss him roughly Virat was struggling in his hold but he didn't left his hand he moved to his chest kissing him their sucking his nipples makeing hickeys all over his chest when he saw virat's vulnerable state he smirked hard and started to kiss his inner thighs.

He kissed his navel Virat was moaning at his every kiss every touch every bite he was biting his lips .

Rohit moved down to his hole and gave a kiss their and virat's breath hitched rohit took out his pants reveling a very hard manhood of his virat's eyes turned in ti scread one seeing that .

Virat :- ro it's so big it will not fit .

He said looking at his manhood rohit eyes darkened and,

Rohit:- we will make him fit .

Virat was still looking scread but rohit kissed him making him relax and he put his one finger inside his hole preparing him virat's eyes shot open he bite his lips .

Rohit kissed his lips harsly and bite on them making it bleed the strong hint of blood got mixed in their saliva after seeing virat got comfortable with one finger he added another one making him see stars .

He was moving his fingers in and out and sucking his nipples the pink nipples were a meal for him he was sucking them as if the milk will pop out from them knowing very welly it will not .

He added third finger and after god twenty minutes virat's voice came ,

Virat :- I am coming ahhhh

Rohit:- you don't need to ask Jann come .

He said and virat came all over his fingers he loved the sticky cum on his fingers and kissed him again.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.