28

Days passed quickly and yuvi and mahi became mother and father they had very cute son Abhishek and hardik and Rahul had their son yashsvi.

Subhman was older then them but he was still baby and looks so cute .

Time was passing very fastly and the cricket was seeing the dominance of Virat the king kholi.

He was famous for his agressive style by the time virat's batting style improved alot Along with Rohit on his side they were literally couple goals .

The Hitman show can be seen by whole world and Rahul was doing great as well he was one of the best wicket keeper and batsman.

Hardik the allrounder no one can match his style it was just so wonderful to see him batting with so much agression and power hitting was one of the best thing in him .

But the most beautiful thing was their kids young abhi and Yash were now one years old and subhi is one year four months old they bland together very well always together their cute moments were always seen by members.

Rohit and Virat were in their room when Rohit asked Virat for small walk and Virat agreed subhi was with hardik .

The 2011 World cup already happened and India won with virat's great batting contribution in whole series.

They went for small walk in garden after sometime virat sat on bench .

Rohit sat near his legs and held his hand in his own .

Virat was confused why rohit is sitting like that he told Rohit to sit beside him but rohit refused,

Rohit:- vi i want to tell you something.

Virat nod his head giving him small smile,

Rohit:- vi you know we both are parents of subhi but along with it we are married couples but i never said this to you i love you vi i love you so much .

Virat smiled at him and made him sit beside him ,

Virat :- ro i always loved you and will only love you in my life baby .

Rohit was so pleased by virat's reply and he hugged him tightly Virat also hugged him back .

They came back and saw subhi sleeping with mahi and yuvi in their room .

They went to their room and slept while cuddling.

Subhi also go with them on tours although he is still so young but he enjoyed cricket alot .

Mahi bhai stepped down as captain and Virat became new captain and the area of agression started.

Abhi and subhi were astonished by  virat's aggression on filed and love off filed .

Rohit the ever supporting person always supported him and stood for his husband.

Rahul and hardik were leaving happy life as well with their baby Yash who was their life and most beautiful creation .

They enjoyed playing with him and spending time with him his small cute antic made them loss their heart he is their comfort zone .

Whenever they feel down they go their child and sat with him for sometime and everything would be alright again .

Yuvi and mahi were enjoying their time together with their son they went on a long vacation and their yuvi told mahi that he wants to retire from cricket now he will only play ipl .

He agreed not wanting to disappoint his husband Virat and Rohit playing for different franchise was a big hit to fans as they never thought they will be separated but seeing them play against eachother is as thrilling as it can be .

Soon times passed and subhi and kids were now four years old everything changed in this time virat and subhi supporting rohit is constant but Rohit's fan mahi's fan and even yuvi's fan hating virat was a big deal .

He became the centre of hate by everyone and although he showed he is strong and this things don't effect him he was broken inside but Rohit's constant support was something that was keeping him steady .

Fans were hating him and even subhman was getting hate and Virat was blaming himself for this .

But whatever is happening virat's attitude on filed his style never changed and he was becoming one of the best batter as well as captain of his time .

He was a perfect husband a perfect father and a perfect cricketer as well .

He never cared about hate RCB not winning cup people were doubting him for his captaincy but he always shuhhed them with his bat .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 🥰.
Comment and vote.