3

Soon they went back to hotel after enjoying their day everything went really well by the time they reached hardik suggested to go to club but mahi bhai refused it saying it's a very bad idea but they didn't listen and yuvi pa supporting them so mahi had to agree.

And they all went to club Virat and Rohit went to drink and they drank too much alcohol and danced like crazy person but they enjoyed it in flow flow of dance they bumped with eachother and being in influence of alcohol they both were about to fell but rohit held virat's waist Making him stand stable and himself too then they both dance Rohit's dance still in virat's waist .

Something in his mind was not ready to leave virat's waist but virat also didn't said anything and he was just so much emerged in dance .

Someone pushed Rohit and he bumped with Virat again their body touching eachother Rohit's head landed on virat's shoulder and he lean close to virat's neck smelling him .

He love virat's smell it was just so sweet and he don't know what came in his mind he licked on his neck virat's eyes widened rohit looked at him if he is feeling uncomfortable with his this action but virat just pulled him closer and Rohit smirked.

He lean close and kissed one spot on his neck and Virat tighten his grip on rohit's hairs he also liked it ..

Virat's mind was so much crowded and he didn't paid attention to anyone and then suddenly rohit licking his neck send shiver down his Spain he liked it so he pulled him close.

They pulled back and went to the bat counter and took a strong shot of alcohol just then mahi bhai called them and they all went back to hotel rohit sleeping on virat's shoulder.

Virat was staring at him rohit was looking cute he pinched his cheeks and pulled them and Rohit garb his hand looking at him straight in eyes Virat was shocked as he thought rohit was sleeping they were still in daze of alcohol but for sometime virat felt like Rohit is not drunk and doing this in all his sense .

Beside them mahi bhai was sitting with Sonu Bhai .

Rohit:- don't make any voice .

He said and went towards his neck kissing it and giving bites their Virat closed his eyes feeling Rohit's kisses on his neck .

A small wimper left his mouth when Rohit bite him not his sweet spot hearing that Rohit smirked and pulled Virat towards himself by his waist and touching his thighs he untangled them and put his hand on virat's manhood and he touched the top of it Virat's breath hitched at his this action.

He grab Rohit's shoulder very tightly and try to remove his hands because anyone can see but rohit shuhhed him and again kissed his neck .

Virat was trying his best not the moan but rohit was not in mood to let go Virat today he was fully teasing him feeling him .

Rohit:- I always thought no men can look more beautiful then women but I was wrong man can be more beautiful then more like 100 times more and you are the man Virat you are so handsome so beautiful so cute so sexy so hot just so perfect.
I never thought i would ever be able to get a friend like you but maybe god wants me to have you in my life

Virat thought rohit is talking because he is drunk but he never knew that it's the truth .

Soon they reached hotel and mahi bhau told everyone to go their room but virat want to see moon so he pressed the button of the terrace rohit looked at him confused still holding his waist .

Virat looked at him and understood what he wants to ask ,

Virat :- I just want to see moon and sky .

He said and closed his eyes feeling extremely tired of dancing and bouncing around the whole dance floor.he lean on rohit's shoulder and our his head on his shoulder rohit also left his waist and grab his shoulder making him stand although rohit was drunk but he always understand virat .

They came on terrace and went near the big wall they saw moon today their was full moon that place was beautiful their was a bed placed their and some arrangements were done maybe some couple did this .

And their was so many white rose rohit gave one to virat .

And virat took it with a smile on his face and they looked at moon getting lost in it .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.
Comment and vote