24

Time flew very fastly and now it was time for virat's delivery although they were happy about Baby bit he was hell scread about what will happen and how he will goone take that much pain hit the thought of having his baby in his arms gave him strength.

His water broke and Rahul and Rohit took him hospital hardik infronmed everyone and they came and saw rohit was panicking he was looking so scread and was sweating alot .

Rahul Bhai came near him ,

Rahul Bhai :- don't worry ro he will be ine and soon you will have your baby in your arms so please don't panik virat needs you now be strong for him for baby rohit.

Rohit was understood everyone were scread because male pregnancy is a very difficult thing it's not easy for a man to give birth actually the whole concept of male pregnancy is very rare .

Hardik was holding Rahul's hands were tightly he don't know why but he was feeling so scread.

Yuvi was hugging mahi as they were on better terms now yuvi told his father he wants to give mahi one last chance and he agreed and now he is staying with mahi .

Nurse came and told them that doctor called rohit inside and Rohit went inside only to saw virat's eyes were red due to crying and he was shaking doctor told him to talk to Virat while virat is giving birth and Rohit agreed .

He talked with virat encouraging him for giving birth although he himself was hell nervous but he was saying all the sweet things to virat so that he can give birth virat was screaming alot but after two hours he finally gave birth and it was a boy .

The took filled with baby's crying Virat finally smiled looking at baby and he was breathing heavily Rohit was crying as well hearing his baby's first cry he was on cloud nine .

Soon doctor came after cleaning baby and gave him to Rohit whol held him gently kissing his forehead he was so tiny .

His small finger were holding his little finger eyes closed his face was so small like panda .

His fragile body in Rohit's arms was making him feel so proud on himself Virat looked at him and noticed Rohit's tears he was more then happy to see him baby and Rohit like this .

Rohit handed baby to Virat who held him in his arms with upmost care and when he saw his face a small tugged on his lips .

He can't believe he was holding his baby soon the team members came and saw baby they all were happy to see him .

But the one thing they noticed was Rohit's eyes ok Virat and baby how he was looking at them like they are the most precious persons to him and they actually are .

Soon everyone hold baby one by one when they got to know that Virat gave birth to Subhman they were so happy that they actually started dancing around shamelessly every one was giving them wired looks but do they care na .

When mahi bhai hold that baby the only word came out of his mouth was ,

Mahi bhai :- really a rabbit.

Yuvi smiled at the sight and creassed baby's cheeks and gave him small peak on his cheeks.

Hardik held baby and his heart was reaching at top speed he was feeling so scread that he will drop the baby but everyone encouraged him so he held baby in his arms with so much care .

Rahul felt his heart squeezing when he saw how hardik is looking at baby .

Mahi :- what you goone name him .

Virat :- subhman.

Yuvi :- beautiful name vi .

Rohit:- it was my idea to name him subhman.

Everyone laughed at his cuteness and Virat gave him a peak on his cheek,

Rohit:- thank you baby for this gift he is my life and you are my heart.

He kissed virat's eyes and then his lips .

Virat was more then happy to see rohit happy.

Subhman started to cry seeing so many new faces and when Rohit held him he became silent and giggled at his father,
And then looked at Virat who was surprised by his this action that how quickly he recognised his parents.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.

Comment and vote.