16

Rohit and Virat were living peacefully but their peacefulness git disturbed by the upcoming matches as they both had to go to ground and practice their everyday.

Rohit was taking good care of virat always stay with him and hold his hands everywhere they go even don't let virat do anything although virat still do house work as he don't want to be lazy ass and some yoga too his and baby's good health.

Rohit as a good husband be with Virat and spend his most of the time with him he stay all night up so that Virat sleep peacefully as now days virat only sleep on Rohit's lap or his chest .

It's not new for him sometimes he woke up in middle of night feeling like doing vomit .

His foots got swollen which was normal in pregnancy and not a big deal rohit massage his foot and hands .
Virat frequently have back pain and Rohit also give him massage they visist doctor every week for knowing baby's progarcce.

After on week they have to got have to go back to team for playing their next match .

Rahul and hardik were also doing good atleast now days Rahul is a lot calmer and hardik's cooking skills also improved a bit he don't burn the food now .

And Rahul also realised his mistake and apologized to him and always appreciate food made by him .

Hardik started to develop feeling for rahul but don't know about rahul , Rahul's life started to depend on hardik like what he will do what he will eat what he will wear where they will go and all although their was no hard feelings.

Like he loved to be with hardik but he was too much busy in his studies that the thought of loving someone didn't crossed his mind yet .

On mahi and yuvi side ,it was not good at all now it became frequent that mahi will slap yuvi he curse him and disrespect him alot .

Still yuvi forgive him everytime sometimes he came home drunk and started to cry for Sonu and yuvi always stay with him help him and be his emotional support.

Knowing yuvi was becoming mahi's daily life need help need yuvi with him unknowingly mahi started to realy in yuvi and now days he don't even curse him but yuvi don't know when will his temper got high and what will happen next moment.

Whenever mahi get drunk he mostly Became a baby he hug yuvi he told him his emotional turmoil his feelings his hurt and everything yuvi as a silent supporter of him listen to all his rants and gave advise to him sometimes he follow that too .

Although mahi remember everything next day but they don't talk about it he don't stop yuvi from doing whatever he wants and yuvi also stay busy in his work .

Mahi as a captain of team sometime got stressed about that too and in his drunk state he tell that to yuvi too who give him silent support and respect for being a good captain.

Yuvi know mahi will never love him he is just replacment of sonu but his heart was still begging for mahi he got scread whenever mahi lift his hands knowing he will slap him .

And whenever he say anything about Sonu mahi insult and even slap him he pinned him to wall and choke his to death lifting him up by holding his neck when he said that mahi should forget sonu now .

From that day he develope a fear of mahi that this guys can hurt him too still like a good husband he do everything they both fought so much but still stay with eachother.

Although mahi don't tell this to yuvi he secretly care about him whenever he slap him he himself got restless and hiry himself too their making sure yuvi was asleep he got to him and crase his cheeks .
And kiss his forehead he don't know why he is becoming like a beast .

When he choke yuvi to death he he cut his hand with knife gave cut near his elbow and hurted himself thinking he hurted yuvi .

He feels bad for yuvi still when yuvi saw that cut next morning he got worried and did first aid to that first .

He took mahi to doctor,he still care for him soon the matches were going to start and mahi got busy in team meeting and yuvi spend his most of the time alone in house.

He call Virat asking about his health and baby whenever he gets time or else Virat will call him .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.
Comment and vote.