18

Soon the match started and as usual yuvi was playing like fire rohit also scored his half century and hit out Virat joined yuvi and soon they started hitting yuvi's form was shocking everyone it was like he is pouring angre in match his each shot saying a different story of hurt and anger.

Virat on other hand was playing carefully as his little baby bump is showing still his every knock was best soon he reached his 80 and after that got out yuvi was in 136 .

Other then Virat no one stayed for time in filed and got out soon mahi joined him and saw a rage in yuvi's eyes towards him their was so much emotion Virat also noticed it .

He was walking towards dug out  while his one hand was in his baby bump helding it carefully.

Rohit came to him and picked him in bridal style and took him inside their team room and it got captured on camera.

Virat was blushing but rohit was carrying him without any problem effortlessly.

He hugged him and kissed his lips deeply their kiss was so pure and of love then he got down and hugged his by his belly and kissed his baby bump .

Rohit:- I am proud on you and mumma baby you both are strong my babies.

Virat :- baby your dada is also good and great he is amazing you have to be like this when you will grow up okey Mera baccha .

H caressed his bump and Rohit looked at him with so much love .

Hardik excitedly came to him ,

Hardik:- can I also talk with baby .

Virat nod his head at hardik's baby behaviour towards their unborn baby .

Hardik :- baby once you will come to this world na I am going to spoil you so much and the whole team will goone love you so much you are going to be their favourite baby come quickly.

He said and kissed the baby bump and then Rahul came and said ,

Rahul:- baby don't give your mom hard time he is future king and you are our future prince come quickly.

Jaddu :- yes baby then you and your mom and dad goone smack each team who will come and face them with bravery.

Ash :- baby come quickly i want to hold you .

Bhuvi :- Baby don't be like your parents and be sane like me .

After that everyone came one by one and talked with virat's baby bump and on filed they saw how hard yuvi was hitting each ball .

And they got shocked when yuvi hit one ball and it came in two pieces whole stadium was silent they have seen his aggression but this side was really something else.

Mahi came to him and hugged him ,

Mahi :- don't hurt yourself while playing this eagerly please.

Yuvi :- what's difference you hurt me or I hurt myself both are same.

Mahi seeing his anger getting best of him he hugged him and started to creassed his back to calm him down some tears fell on his shoulder and he gets that yuvi was crying.

Yuvi :- mahi is that to much hard to love me .

Mahi :- no yuvi it's not like that anyone would be lucky to have you as their patner.

Yuvi :- then what I don't have that Sonu have that you love him so much and me not even a bit you never lay your finger on Sonu and what I did wrong that you beat me everyday.

Mahi was taken a back but he held yuvi close to himself kissing his head smoothing the pain he was feeling in his heart .

He held his hand and they stayed like that for sometime,

Mahi :- be careful

And they again went to play but this time yuvi played in his sense and was looking a lot relaxed.

After match he scored 219 runs and they won the match he got man of the match as he scored highest runs and also took 4 wickets.

Sonu was feeling so hurt seeing closeness between mahi and yuvi his feelings were turning into anger and it was looking like he can kill yuvi with his eyes then he will .

Virat hugged them when they came back and told them that baby wants to speak to them

They both sat on floor and kissed him bump ,

Yuvi :- come quickly baby we are waiting for you .

Mahi :- we love you baccha you are already stare of everyone's eyes.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.
Please tell me who you wants to be son of Rohit and Virat .

Comment and vote.