5

He cleaned virat's hole and his fingers with his mouth and he loved the taste of virat he was feeling like it's just the most yummy thing in the world he kissed him after cleaning him making his taste his own cum .

Virat was looking tired ,

Rohit:- Don't be tried just now baby the night is still yet to go .

After saying that he started to enter in him his too touched virat's entrance and Virat clutched his shoulder.

Virat :- rooo ahhhhh ammm

He was struggling to keep his breath even rohit helper him and told him to take deep breaths after he was calm rohit started to enter again

Rohit:- you are so warm vi just so fucking hot.

He said seeing virat's face tears were about to cum from his eyes his face was red and lips were looking like they are in fire and some blood was stick to his lips .

Virat :- ro ahhhh.

After he entered fully rohit groned very loudly looking at virat , virat's whole face was showing he is in pain .

He loved this side of virat and he kissed his forehead,

Rohit:- relax baby everything is fine relax take deep breaths.

After virat was looking okey and comfortable rohit started to move making Virat clutched on bedsheet.

After sometime virat Stared to feel pleasure and he was moaning scarming Rohit's name the night was witnessing their intimating moment .

Virat :- ahhh ro sl...ow....down  ahhhhh

He was saying this but rohit was in no mood he started to thrust even more fastly making the whole bed and virat shake Virat was digging his nails in Rohit's shoulder.

Virat :- coming.

Rohit:- ahh come baby .

Just as the world left his mouth Virat came all over his stomach rohit kissed his cheeks and then again started to thrust after twenty minutes virat came again but rohit didn't come even onec virat felt so much in pleasure tears running down his eyes he was looking so hot Rohit was kissing him and sucking his neck and nipples making them bleed his nipples were looking like they will bleed .

Virat was also kissing him he made hickeys on rohit's neck and after one while hour of thrusting inside virat he finally came and again started to thrust inside virat making Virat come they did this three times virat come five times and Rohit too after they were down they layed down on bed feeling tired .

After fifteen minutes of rest virat saw the the sky which had stars now he went towards the wall and sat on it before going he coverd his body with white silk thin bedsheet

Rohit came near him and virat hugged him kissing him again rohit kissed him back but he was feeling scared that maybe Virat will fall but Virat was enjoying it he gave rohit a small smiled and Rohit again started to kiss him he grab the bedsheet and throwd away .

And bent down took virat's dick inside his mouth bobbing on it after fifteen minutes he came and used that as lube he again entered in virat .

Thrusting deeply in him feeling his every body part he just love how virat was looking under his each and every thrust .

He took him to bed and this continued till Virat came two more times and Rohit came one time he feels like he will die now they both slept hugging eachother

Rohit was still inside  Virat and they were hugging eachother cuddling with eachother their lower body was covered with blanket and upper body was glowing at night.

They both were sleeping peacefully didn't realising  that a strome will enter their life now .

The night sky was speaking the story of their shared moments at that beautiful night telling the story of Rohit's care for Virat and his desire for taking Virat his thoughts whenever he thrust inside Virat his eyes soft motion whenever virat moan his name .

Virat's scream eachoing from every corner making him feel so loved their first time with eachother turned into best experience they don't know what future hold for them but what alcohol did to them was gave them best experience to them their night turned into best memories of life their intimating moment and memories flooded through their mind making them feel loved and appreciated.

Just this night gave them so much pleasure.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes in)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.