6

As the night Turned into the light orange shade morning both of them still hugging eachother feeling eachother's presence but virat felt a little hurt when he moved .he didn't mind it as he was in someone's warm arms cuddling him .

Sunlight hit their faces and the light got bright and made them open their eyes and the first thing they saw was they both are in eachother's arms virat's head on Rohit's chest and Rohit's hands were Wrapped around virat's waist holding him tightly they both tired to get away but as rohit moved Virat moan very loudly,

Virat :- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhmmhh

He said and Rohit looked at him and then he looked at virat's condition coverd with hickeys and love bites his neck was looking like someone eat it his lips were brulty cutted from side a bit and swelling his cheeks had tears marks and he gluped down seeing this Virat also saw some hickeys on rohit's neck and chest.

Rohit again tried to move but Virat again moved he removed the cover that was covering their lower part of body and he saw his dick still in virat's hole and that hole looks like it bear that big dick whole night.

He don't know how to react but when he moved Virat closed his eyes tears coming out of his eyes and some moan was coming out of his house.

Virat's eyes were closed and he somehow felt nice seeing that and his dick also harden inside  virat's hole and without thinking twice he pinned virat and bed and kissed him moving his dick inside virat who didn't protest just enjoyed it ,it was so overwhelming and good to let go ...

After 25 minutes Virat came but rohit didn't Virat was still thrusting hardly and after ten minutes he came and looked at virat who was looking at him with tears in his eyes taking heavy breath he was trying to catch his breath.

Rohit came out of his hole and virat shout so loudly.he kissed his forehead and then cleaned virat and himself with tissue and then carried Virat to their room before going he made Virat wear his long shirt and he himself only wore his pants nothing on his upper body and virat  was also wearing only shirt nothing else although his lower part was not in seen as he wore underwear.

And they came inside their room and Rohit placed him on bed and prepared hot bath for them and took Virat inside washed him virat was only looking at him not knowing what to do .

After washing himself and virat he carried Virat to bed and made him wear clothes and then ordered breakfast and gave painkillers to virat also massaging his waist and thighs a bit to reduce the pain .

After having breakfast and painkiller virat slept hugging pillow and Rohit also slept hugging him ,

His mind was crowded he remembered what he did last night in the daze of alcohol and now this morning without drinking he don't know how to feel but when he saw virat's face something took him to care about him .

He just love how virat surrender himself to him and also he knows Virat is in pain because of him so taking care of him is his work .

They both slept after two hours mahi bhai and yuvi pa came to their room and saw bity of them sleeping cuddling eachother.

Mahi :- cheeku wake up baccha .

When he touched Virat ,virat hissed in pain and hearing his voice rohit instantly woke up and massage his waist .

He kissed his forehead and told him that Virat is not feeling well they git worried virat also woke up .

Virat :- bhai I want to rest .

Mahi bhai and yuvi pa nod their head and went to their rooms .

Rohit:- vi feeling okey .

He asked looking at him worriedly Virat hugged him tightly and sat on his lap and nod .
Rohit didn't said anything he also hugged him back and caressing his back and was kissing his forehead.

Virat was so sleepy he slept hugging rohit and Rohit didn't mind it he also sleep like that.

They both don't know what to do so they just didn't talk about what they did that night and keep it as a little secret of them .
And their silence was a understanding statment between them .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And please yarr comments or else I have to discounte this book .

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.