21

Hardik was still in Rahul's arms but when Rahul was sure he was deep sleep he took him to bed and placed him their and tucked him in blanket .

He again went to study knowing how important this actually is .

Virat woke up and saw rohit hugging him and his hands on his baby bump Virat smiled and placed a soft kiss on Rohit's forehead he got up and went to washroom.

He got fresh up and woke rohit up then rohit get fresh up and they went to dinning room.

Rohit was helping Virat to walk as Virat was having problem walking because his feets are swallow and he feel pain whenever he walk .

Bhuvi and jassi was sitting on table and with rahul and hardik and seniors were also their with ishan and Rishu.

They all were sitting and waiting for Sonu ,yuvi and mahi to come .

Mahi woke up and woke yuvi too who woke up instantly and looked at mahi ,

Mahi told him to get fresh up after him he got fresh up and they were going towards the dinning room when sonu came their ,

He took mahi with him and told him everything what yuvi's father did mahi was speacchles for sometime he don't know what to say .

But he controlled himself and said ,

Mahi :- sonu I loved you so much and I still do but I gave yuvi so much pain because of me he have suffered alot and now i can't give him more pain let's just move on we can't change anything we can't get divorced because the contract say we can't get divorce before 2 years of our marriage.

Sonu :- mahi you are Giving up on us .

Mahi held sonu's both hands and said ,

Mahi :- sonu look we both are married now and it's waste of time running behind eachother I have already gave him so much pain because of not having you but now I can't he is human not robot he have feelings.and no matter what his father did he can never say anything like this to his father i trust him in this because no matter how much he love me or liked me he knew I was in relationship with you and  he is not like someone who will snatch someone's happiness for his own greed he is a nice person Sonu and you have to understand that you are just angry on him but think as a human please.

He said sonu hugged him tightly and they cried for sometime after that they went back to table and saw yuvi was not their when mahi asked Rahul Bhai he told him that yuvi's father came and they went to garden.

Mahi said okey and started to eat giving privacy to both son and father.

Yuvi and his father were sitting on bench under a big tree shadow was covering their body .

Yuvi looked at his father,

Yuvi :- papa why you separated mahi and sonu why you did this papa .

Yuvi's father got tensed but he didn't lie and said ,

Yuvi's father:- I did that for your happiness baby I saw how much you love him and how you will never be able to love anyone like him that's why .

Yuvi :- no matter how much I loved him papa i never wanted to took mahi away from sonu you don't know because of this what I have beared all this time .

Yuvi's father:- I am sorry beta but like every other father i wanted my son's happiness only I want to see you happy baccha that's why .

Yuvi:- I was happy seeing him happy papa .

Yuvi's father:- I saw my son breaking each day seeing him with sonu .

Yuvi :- but i was happy with that you don't know how much pain he gave me no matter how much i will love him I will always be replacement of sonu .

He said and cried in his father's arms . father's are protective shelters of us they love us more then anyone in this World.

Yuvi's father saw som.markd on yuvi's neck and his shoulder he asked about that but yuvi didn't told him he forced him ,

Yuvi :- it's nothing papa just maybe I was  practicing when I got injured.

Yuvi's father:- you are forgetting but I am also a cricketer.who did this .

He asked in a very stern voice,

Yuvi :- mahi did this he thinks i am the reason he is not with sonu .

And his yuvi's father got angry but seeing his son in his arms crying he started to comfort him with anger in his eyes for mahi .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Sorry I was busy yesterday,

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.
Comment and vote.