7

Two days passed and everything became normal but from yesterday virat was feeling very dizzy and he don't want to eat anything he was doing vomiting whenever he eat anything he was not like anything he just want to sleep and rest but they have upcoming matches so he had to practice.

He was in ground practicing when he was doing it he felt his head going heavy so he took one water bottle and drank the whole water he was getting so moody.

He didn't want to practice he went to yuvi pa and hugged him making cute pout and told him he wants to take rest .

Looking at his cute bunny yuvi pa had to agree he gave him permission and virat kissed his cheeks and went to sit on shade .

He was sitting looking at team practicing after that this things went like this for five days and virat's condition got worst he just want to stay on bed he was having bad mood swings and he wants to eat wired food he was troubling rohit and Rohit was cursing his fate and doing whatever Virat was telling him to do .

Virat didn't sleep properly he needs one pillow between his legs sometimes he sleeps on top of rohit who can't say anything.

Their match was about to start and everyone was present in dressing room getting ready virat was feeling dizzy but he thought it's just because of the hot environment so he didn't paid attention.

He felt like he wants to throw up so he ran to Washroom no one was their .when he came back he saw rohit was talking with him manager ritika and they were flirting with eachother he felt hurt seeing that he didn't like the way they both are being clingy with eachother.

So he went to sit on the bench and closed his eyes rohit and Rahul went to open and he saw hardik sitting on chair in the rooms balcony looking at Rahul he went to him and sit beside him .

Although he was ready wearing his helmet and pads everything Hardik looked at him and said ,

Hardik:- bhai are you okey why you are looking so tired

Virat :- maybe because of weather.

Hardik gave him water to drink and then Rahul hit a boundary and hardik's clapped for him being happy he cheerfully smile at him cheering for him .

Virat looked at rohit who was on crease now hitting boundary and he completed his 50 in 29 balls and Virat stood up and cheerd for him but he saw rohit dedicating his half century to ritika and felt sad just then his head felt heavy and he sat on his chair closing his eyes.

Virat's thought.

Ofcourse rohit and me are not in relationship we just fucked in the influence of alcohol and he can date anyone beside that ritika is nice girl and who I am just a boy and ofcourse ritika is good for him .

He was trying to make himself accept it and trying to stop his heart who was beating loudly in his chest he put his hand on his chest and closed his eyes just the Rahul's wicket fall at 72 and he came to dressing room Virat saw how hardik jumped on Rahul and hugged him saying he is so proud on him .

Virat felt good seeing them like this Rahul held him by his butt and the way he was carrying hardik was shown in camera.

Mahi Bhai and others saw this and they all smacked the hands in their forehead.

Hardik:- you did great rah you know i was cheering for you it was to good to see you smacking sick it was awesome.

Rahul was still holding and also his bat in his hand walking towards the dressing room and he was holding the bat carefully not to hurt rahul he removed his helmet and kissed his cheeks saying he is so happy.

Rahul smiled at him and made him carefully sit on bench and went to change and when he came hardik again hugged him jumping around.

Rahul can feel how happy he is right now ..

He kissed his head saying thank you and hardik blushed at his this action and looked away the cameraman was showing the on big screen and everyone saw how red hardik was after Rahul's forehead kiss .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.