17

Soon time flew and they had to go to ahemdabad for their next match .it was odi match against South Africa and all if them were excited specially virat as he will get to meet his be after long time .

But when reached their he sal tension between three people Sonu ,yuvi and mahi bhai and he was but idiot to not notice that their was some marks on yuvi's hands ,neck and a slap mark on his face he got worried.

Even rohit saw that he felt bad for yuvi pa he held Virat closed to himself they noticed both sonu and mahi were staring at eachother it was somewhat look like a staring compition yuvi felt hurt seeing this .

Rahul and harry came their with Harry pouting and Rahul slucking,
But they didn't look like they fought hardik told them that he woke up early that's why he is pouting and last night Rahul was studying whole night so he got tired but didn't had time to sleep that's why he is slucking they also noticed tension in air .

Sourav also held Rahul close to himself jassi held bhuvi close and Rahul did same with Harry .

They all understand that mahi and yuvi fought and maybe mahi slapped yuvi and just thinking about this was giving them bad feeling they know they can't hurt their patners like that at all .

Yuvi took keys from sourav and went to his room he can't bare more he is human and have feelings not robot.

Mahi also went behind him virat felt bad and said

Virat :- I know this was going to happen but never thought mahi bhai will use voliance.

His eyes got teary rohit hugged him ,

Rohit:- shuuhh virat kuch nahi huaa don't worry baccha .

Soon their match started and everything was going good they saw everyday marks on yuvi's body get one more shade darker .

Virat went to mahi and sat beside him keeping his head at his chest,

Virat:- bhai you know ro slap me .

Mahi's eyes got dark red and he was about to call rohit but virat's voice stopped him,..

Virat :- when I asked why he slapped me he said that just like mahi bhai I also wanted to do this that's why .

Mahi went speacchles,

Mahi :- he can't do this .

Virat :- you are his elder brother bhai and you set this example for him you also slapped yuvi pa every day their is a new marks on his body and then when it comes to me rohit can't do this .

He looked at mahi it was lie rohit never slapped him he can't do that he cherries Virat to death how can he even think of slapping Virat ..

Virat :- bhai i understand you love sonu bhai and not saying you should forget him but yuvi pa is your patner now please don't do this to him .

Mahi agreed and went from their knowing very well yuvi was not in his room he went somewhere,

When he came back he was looking so sad nahi didn't understand anything like what could have suddenly happened with yuvi that he is looking like this .

He went near him yuvi looked at him and handed him some papers ,and when nhi saw them he was shocked it was divorce paper.

Mahi :- what the fuck is this yuvi .

Yuvi :- divorce paper.

Mahi :- are you have gone mad we are not even six months married and you are asking for marriage don't you know before completing two years of our marriage we can't get divorce.

Yuvi :- then what you expect me to do to stay with you and see you using voliance on me .

Mahi :- look I will not do anything so just for now stop this and we are not getting divorced that's final...

He said and went inside washroom yuvi sat on bed and hugged pillow pulled comforter over his body and slept hugging it very tightly.

When he woke up he saw mahi and sonu sitting on couch laughing on something mahi was looking so happy his face was showing so many emotions that he never showed to yuvi he only saw mahi being emotional and showing some emotion whenever he is drunk .

Sonu was sitting so close to him his hand again and again touching mahis chest ...

Yuvi didn't said anything and slept again with tears in his eyes...

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
J
Hope you all like it 🥰😍.

Comment and vote.