11

It was evening and Rohit took Virat to hospital and they went to Gyna and consult him.

He took some test and then told them everything is good and virat is okey but he should be careful with his health it's very young age to be pregnant.

They nod and then Went to cafe for coffee.

Some media reporstes saw them and they post their photos and videos.

Reporter 1:- why Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli went to gynecologist is virat kholi pregnant with Rohit Sharma's child .

Reporter 2:- are rohit and virat going to be parents.

Reporter 3:- Virat kohli the next king was seen at a gynecologist's hospital with Rohit sharma are they going to welcome new baby in their house.

Reporter 4:- Is Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma dating secretly.

Reporter 5:- we are wishing best to our king and Hitman for their upcoming baby .

And this things went viral and whole india congratulating them they went back to hotel and saw this on tv.

They felt happy that they didn't got hate for this ,and people are actually liking it and supporting them in this .

Mahi bhai called for a meeting and they went their rohit made Virat sit on beanbag comfortably hardik sat beside him and mahi bhai started the meeting Rohit went to sit beside Rahul .

Mahi bhai :- our next match series is with Shri Lanka so let's discuss the team.

Virat :- bhai i am goone play .

Mahi Bhai was taken a back but rohit didn't said anything,

Mahi bhai :- but cheeku baby .

Virat :- don't worry bhai i can play till 7th month of my pregnancy and when the 8 th month will start i will stop playing untill I give birth.

Rohit:- bhai don't worry doctor gave permission for this .

He said and mahi nod although he was feeling very stressed but he agreed for happiness and career or virat .

They all talked and then went to their room Rohit had some work so he went their and at dinner when Virat came downstairs he saw Rohit with Ritika and felt a pang of hurt in his heart .

He saw how close ritika is with Rohit and Rohit is letting her held his bisacp and standing so close to him he didn't like it ,

He placed a hand on his belly and creassed  their he went to dinning table and Rohit and ritika joined them rohit went to Virat and sat besides him not before kissing his forehead and hand .

Virat smiled at his this action rohit do this every day and Virat like it alot .

They ate their food and then Rohit told Virat that he is going to shoot for Jaipur for two days .

Virat didn't want to agree.but didn't said anything his eyes was saying he is so sad rohit held his hand,

Rohit:- do you want to come with me vi .

Virat nod his head and Rohit said okey and started to pack their things while Virat was eating grapes.

Next day they went to Jaipur for shoot when they arrived at airport they saw so many fans their .

Rohit held virat's hand and interlocked it and he was looking after him whenever he walk just making sure he was okey .

Although guards were their but the crowd was gathering more and more .

A fan came to Rohit for photo and Rohit gave him he asks for virat to join and Virat did Rohit's hand were in virat's waist .

After they were done they went to their car and went to hotel as soon as they Arrived virat went to take shower and then rohit and Virat slept and Rohit went to shoot .

At evening they went out for dinner date and enjoyed alot Rohit found himself getting lost in virat's smile.

(Please ignore my grammatical)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍