9

His mom went silent she didn't said anything for sometime but virat sobbed not having reaction from her so she came back to her sense.

Virat's mom :- look vi i think it's ti early for you to have baby baccha but if you want then keep the baby and if you don't want then abort it it's totally your choice my baby your family is always with you we will always support you .

Virat said small okey and then he cut the call and slept rohit came in the room when and saw virat sleeping so he went to Washroom and got fresh up and then after that he came to virat and slept while hugging him .

They didn't had dinner as they have eaten food next morning when Virat woke up fe found himself in Rohit's arms he tried to get up his emotions was getting toll him his eyes got teary .

Rohit felt virat's moment so he looked at him and saw him crying silently he hugged him and said ,

Rohit:- what happened vi why are you crying.

Virat didn't said anything and tried to push him but rohit held him tightly and kissed his forehead and said ,

Rohit:- tell me na Virat .

Virat :- you .....you didn't.....said anything yesterday.....Baby...I will not ....abort the ....baby....if ..you don't want it .....then I will take my ....child ...with ....me.

Rohit was taken a back by this and he felt himself getting angry he said ,

Rohit:- Virat how you even thought I will tell you to abort our child.

Virat looked at him confused.

Virat :- but you didn't said anything so i thought.

Rohit:- vi i can never say that the baby is mine also the information was to much for me to take in one go so I didn't react but when I understood my mistake you were already gone so i thought i will talk to you at night but when I came you were already asleep.

Virat was happy hearing this and he gave rohit smile,

Virat :- that means you will accept this child .

Rohit:- ofcourse my baby is in your womb and I am very excited to be father i know we are too young for this but trust me i will always be with you in your high and low and this baby will be our baby don't take stress it will effect baby you should be careful from now on you have a life inside yourself.

He said and kissed his forehead Virat out his head on his shoulder hugging him rohit kissed his hairs and said,

Virat :- thank you Rohit.

Rohit:- don't say that it's our baby because of one night we are going to have a beautiful soul with us soon .I should say thank you I am very lucky to have you our baby id goone come soon .

Rohit made Virat sat on his lap and they hugged eachother rohit,

Rohit:- but we are going to be only his parents and eachother's bestfriend.

Virat nod his head as he don't have any hard feelings for rohit so he understood what he wants to say and he don't have any problem with that atleast this is what he thought.

They got fresh up and virat was sitting on bed thinking about something.

Rohit came and saw him thinking deeply he went near him and hugged him by his waist and said ,

Rohit:- what are you thinking vi .

Virat :- ro what if the team didn't accept us and how we goone tell them that you are baby's father what they will think about us what should we do .

He sighed at his overthinking bestfriend and first kissed him belly and said ,

Rohit:- don't think too much vi they will accept us they love us and they will support us you know na mahi bhai and yuvi bhai well so don't think too much .

Virat nod his head at Rohit's words as he felt better.

They stayed like that hugging eachother rohit was feeling very warm with Virat he don't know some part of his heart was very happy that Virat and him going through because parents that he have Virat to himself and that Virat will not leave him .

He again kissed his belly and then they went to eat breakfast downstairs.

(Please ignore my grammatical)
Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.
Please guys comments yarr and vote