12

They came back to team and were having their best time virat being pregnant was getting so special treatment that he sometimes hate it everyone around him ask him if he is okey if he needs anything and all.

When he stay alone in room he talk with him baby in his belly and creassed it he love the feeling of being mother but don't know what will happen in future rohit also talk with Baby and enjoy it he always love to speak with Baby and virat .

They were in their room Rohit's head was on virat's belly and his hands was holding virat's hand in his hand interlocking it ,

Rohit:- Baby come fast then we will trouble your mumma together and irritate him .

Virat slucked hearing that ,

Virat :- looks like ro is already making baby on his side .

Rohit:- yes ofcourse he is mine baby after all and also your but you are mine so baby is mine .

He said cheesly and Virat just shook his head .

They were talking when someone entered in the room and saw Rohit's parents their ,Virat got nervous and Rohit got up from bed and Virat stood beside him ,

Rohit:- mummy papa when did you came please come sit na .

He said but his father came and slapped him rohit was taken a back by this his father was going to slap him again but virat held his hand his eyes was red with anger,

Virat :- being father doesn't mean you can do whatever you want your son is already adult and you can't slap him and hurt his self respect and ego .

His voice spoke full rage Rohit's father was taken a back by this ,

Rohit's father:- you don't need to tell me how I should talk with my own son and you have no rights on him .

Virat was taken a back by this he was at lost of words rohit seeing virat struggling with words ,

Rohit:- he have the rights papa he is the mother of my child so he have every right,

His mother sat on couch with a loud thud his father took two step back .

Virat went back and hide behind Rohit not knowing what to do ,

Rohit:- papa i know you are shock but it's the truth and we can't do anything.

His mother got up and went to him,

Rohit's mother:- look ro you both should abort the child you both are not even 20 years old and having a child means destroying your career virat's career will be destroyed he will have so many problems.

Rohit:- mummy don't worry nothing will happen we are together and we will help eachother throughout everything,

Rohit's father:- Rohit having a baby is not joke you both just can't leave him and I go on  tours it took too much time patience and understanding along with care for mother and giving proper attention to baby .

Rohit:- ma I know it's hard but trust me we will manage everything and we can't abort the baby he is our baby how can we kill a soul who is not even in this world the baby don't deserve it and ofcourse we love him more then anything.

Rohit's father:- okey emotionally you both will stood together but why about financially you both don't even earn enough to buy a house till now .

Virat :- uncle don't worry we have Savings we will manage and my brother will help us he is a business men so he can arrange a flat for us.

Rohit's father:- okey house is sort out but how you will manage their you are pregnant you can't do much work and cooking cleaning everything and then you both have matches continually if you stayed at home Rohit would not be able to be with you how you will manage without him how you will live alone .

Virat :- I will go with team on tours everyone is here if any problem raised then they will help us .

Rohit's father:- what about your relationship what will you tell your child what you both are you are not boyfriend and I know it so tell me what you tell your child that we are pregnant we fucked causally and I got pregnant with you and you are here .

Both of them were taken a back they don't know what to say  Rohit's father was right what will they say .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)
Hope you all like it 🥰😍.
Comment and vote