Chapter - 9

The sound of her heels was resonating

The sound of her heels was resonating. When she was walking, no outsider dared to look at her and no cameraman was clicking her photo because who can click her photo without her permission?

She goes and stands in front of her brother and Bhabhi. Then Zain comes forward and takes out some bundles of notes from his coat and starts showering them over her head, seeing which Sadhna and yn smiles .After showering the money on her head, he gives it to a maid standing nearby.

Zain : aaj to chand ka bhi gurur tod Diya aapane..
(Today you have broken the pride even of the moon.)

He says so and when Mohini looks at yn, she becomes jealous that just now she was admiring her daughter's beauty and suddenly from where did she come?...

YN smiles after hearing her brother's praise but she looks at Zain with surprise. Seeing this, Zain suppresses his smile and goes close to her ear and whispers in her ear.

Zain : jyada Khush mat ho lag to tu abhi bhi Chhota Bheem hi rahi hai..... Bus Maine socha koi teri tarif nahin Karega isliye ijjat rakhne ke liye Maine kardi

(Don't be too happy, you still seem like Chota Bheem... I just thought no one would praise you, so to save your respect I did it)

He says this and moves away from her ear, then she stares at him which does not look dangerous, but cute in the eyes of her brother at this time, but he does not say so to her and keeps looking at her with a teasing smile.

Sadhna : you are right hukum saa,....Baisaa, you are looking so gorgeous.. May nobody cast an evil eye..

She comes near her and says this and removes the kajal from her eyes and puts it behind Yn's ear...Then she removes the evil eye with the help of both her hands ...

Mohini : Tum to nahin aane wali thi na fir kyon aai ho?.... This press conference for my Siya's wedding, why are you so well dressed up?

(You weren't going to come, right? Then why did you come?)

She interrupts because she can't tolerate yn even for a moment or it could be that she can't tolerate all the attention and everyone praising to yn..But then Yn comes and stands in front of her, and looks at her with raised eyebrows and gives her a strange smile and says to her.

But then Yn comes and stands in front of her, and looks at her with raised eyebrows and gives her a strange smile and says to her